CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

FEMALE PROTAGONIST:

MS.MAAYARADHI

A 22 year old woman who doesn't have any work experience and has just completed her undergraduate in finance a few months back from a not-so-well-known university in her native.

She's innocent at heart and an extremist at emotions. A silent and well obedient child to the outer world whereas a crazy , carefree and fun loving girl to the ones who have her heart.

MS.SHINY

A 23 year old woman who had been in foster care since the age of 13 and witnessed pure solitude all her life. Undergoing MBBS In top university and working part time as a home baker. She lives as a paid guest in Mr.Pradeep's residence.

MS.ANITHA

A 28 year old woman who spent all her life in depression after her mother's demise . She is the only daughter of Mr.pradeep where they both live under the same roof.

MALE PROTAGONIST:

MR.KRISH

A 23 year old man who is a budding independent artist in the musical industry. A jovial, coquet , and genuine guy who has a lot of friends clinging on to him but only a few have his heart.

MR.JASON

A 24 year old IT Employee. One of the close buddies and the favorite cousin of krish. He also owns an event management company as his passion. A womanizer but innocent at heart, helpful to the one who needs a hand , and a charmer.

MR.PRADEEP

A 58 year old man who lost his wife a few years back due to cardiac arrest and lives with his only daughter in his home. He works as a home renovator. He is the friend of maaya's uncle mr.krishna.