Part 10

Many weeks passed them.
Hara was so close to giving birth and it worried Toshinori and Enji.
She couldn't leave home and they were constantly around her.
They wanted to be there for her when her water broke.
Hara was sitting on the couch on face time with Midnight with Aizawa and Mic in the background on the flat screen.
'So when your due date hon' said Midnight putting on her signature red lipstick.
"The twenty-second of August.
I kinda hope the baby comes a bit sooner, I've had enough of pregnancy.
Everything hurts and I'm scaring Toshi at this point" said Hara.
'Awe, you look amazing though.
You always looked so good pregnant but soon you'll be on early menopause and won't be able to have a baby' said Midnight.
"Let's not talk about that, I'm still young," said Hara smiling.
'Do you know the gender?' said Midnight.
"No, Toshi and I wanted to wait till the baby's born.
It's a surprise and it's exciting" said Hara.
'I'm betting on a girl so is Aizawa but Mic had been persistent on it being a boy.
Most of the students think the baby's a boy as All nights offspring all have to be packed with testosterone' said Midnight giggling.
"I hope it's a girl, but then again the baby can be whatever they want and I'll still love them," said Hara rubbing her giant stomach.
'Awe cute, you've always been so understanding.
If the baby's gay or a different gender there going to be filled with so much love.
I just worry about Endeavour.
I still don't understand how you fell for him' said Midnight.
"He's such a gentleman Nemuri, he's been so kind to me and has helped me through the rough months of my pregnancy.
I love him Nemuri, so much" said Hara.
'Just be careful, I bet Toshinori is watching him anyways.
But if he does try to hurt you or the baby come to U.A.
He can't attack here without Shoto trying to rip his head off.
You'll be safe' said Midnight.
"Thank you Nemuri.
Are you three still coming to the hospital when the baby's born.
I would love to see you guys again.
In-person" said Hara.
'We'll be there' said Aizawa.
'With presents, ya dig' said Mic in the background.
'I'll be there hun, I want to see the bundle of joy you've been carrying for nine months' said Midnight smiling.
"Yay, I'm looking forward to it now.
Not the feeling of being ripped in half but seeing you all" said Hara.
'Or is it because of the pain that comes late on in the pregnancy?' said Midnight.
"Also that.
I've had back pain, shoulder pain, pelvic pain, Headaches, leg pain and sometimes my whole body hurts.
This baby is a big one, I just hope my doctor didn't lie when she said I was having one baby" said Hara.
'I have no idea how you could do this, I'm in my late thirties and I never want a child.
They're so painful hun' said Midnight.
"Yeah, I know.
It's weird though as when I was pregnant with Daisy and then pregnant with Jasper I had pain but not this bad of pain.
I think it may have to do with the baby having Toshis quirk" said Hara.
'Possibly, you so strong though.
You're my idol Hara Yagi!' said Midnight cheering.
Hara giggle a little before getting a text from Toshi.
"Hey Nemuri, I'm so sorry but I need to go Toshi just texted me and said it's urgent," said Hara.
'No problem hun, I'll talk to you soon' said Midnight hanging up.
Hara then quickly picked up her phone a d called Toshi.
"Toshi what's wrong?" said Hara.
'Daisy's in the hospital.
She was stabbed by her boyfriend.
I'm here now so you don't need to come.
She's fine I just needed to tell you so when the hospital calls you don't strain yourself or our baby.
I'm going to stay with her overnight' said Toshi.
"O-Ok, take care of her and make sure to tell Enji.
I need Ignis caught" said Hara wanting to get a taxi to the hospital but knew too much stress may hurt the baby.
'I already have, oh she's awake do you want to talk to her love?' said Toshinori.
"Yes, please," said Hara.

'Hey, mom' said Daisy in a weak voice.
"Hey honey, how are you?" said Hara sobbing.
'My arms a little sore but I'm ok.
I dodged the attack so the blade went into my arm' said Daisy.
"Well done honey, I'm so proud of you you are so strong.
I love you Daisy never forget that" said Hara.
'I won't mom, never in a million years' said Daisy.
"I'm sorry that I can't be there honey, I want to be," said Hara crying harder.
'I know mom and it's ok.
You're carrying a baby, I don't want you to lose the baby after such a hard pregnancy' said Daisy crying also.
"Thank you fur understanding Honey.
I'm going to let you rest now ok, your dad will keep you safe I promise" said Hara.
'I love you mom' said Daisy.
"I love you too honey, so much," said Hara softly hanging up.
She then crawled into a ball of the couch and sobbed into the cushions needing nothing more than her lover's arms around her holding her in the centre of them to protect her.
She needed Toshi and Enji.