Home Early

You exit your car after a long shift at your new job. It was about 10:30PM when you got home. You walk toward your apartment room complex.

You fumble with the keys in one hand while the other hold a small book bag you took to work. Finally, you find the right keys and you unlock the door. Locking the door behind you.

You swiftly throw your bag on the couch in the small living room while walking into the kitchen beside your living room. While searching the fridge for a snack your mind wanders off to Michael. "I wonder what he's up to right now."

You shrug and smile to yourself with the image of him in your mind. Oh how you loved him so much.

You decide an apple will satisfy your appetite. You sit on the couch and zone out while happily eating your apple.

"It's quiet , To quiet." You think to yourself. At this point you barley notice you're nibbling at the core of the apple.

You get up from your resting position and throw away your apple in the trash. You stretch your limbs and yawn. You clear your throat and call out for Michael. "Michaaaeell!". You say in a singy-song voice. No response. "Mike?-" you say while slowly walking toward both of yours shared bedroom.

"Hm. That's odd. He usually would greet me like 15 minutes ago.. maybe he's sleeping?" You thought. It would make sense after all, he does have his night shift in about an 1 hour and 15 minutes. You smiled proudly. You figured that out all in a split second.

you try your best to be sneaky and not make to much noise in fear to wake him up. But, as you get closer you start hearing groans and whines. You thought maybe you heard him call out your name in between whimpers.

In worry that Michael may be hurt you barge into the room only to your surprise you find him touching himself. With only a shirt on.

You deeply blush at the encounter but Michael seems to "busy" to notice your presence. You silently walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his chest and give them a loving squeeze.

He flinches under your touch and gasps loudly in your ear.  He quickly releases his hand from his erection and covers his mouth. You smirk to yourself.  "My my, aren't you eager my love?" You mutter quietly.

Michael clenches his teeth in attempt to cover his noises but a small squeak slips out from between his lips.

Michael's back is pressed against your chest but even you can feel him hyperventilating in a panic. He removes his hand from his mouth and puts them on your hips. "I-I.. I didn't think y-you'd be home so earlier, d-dear~"

He says between huffs and whines. You scoff quietly in his ear. And he flinches. Bucking his hips. You grab both his hands from your hips and put one of his hands on his twitching erection and another on his knee.

You gently grab his hips and set him on your lap. "Go ahead darling. I wanna see how you take care of yourself when I'm gone..~" you purr into his ear. You slide one of your hands down his side and rest it gently on his hip. Leaving the other hand on his chest, ever so often you squeeze it gently. Maybe even rubbing his sweet spot, on his chest.. of course.

He gulps lightly, his heart thumping. "It's alright sweetheart, don't be nervous.~" You rub his hip, up and down, and Michael shivers.

You plant small warm kisses onto the base of his neck. He begins to slowly wrap his hand around his throbbing erection. He starts of by slowly pumping his hand. Michael let's out a soft sigh.

You smile against his shoulder. "That's my good boy.." Michael then lets out a soft squeak and grinds his ass against you.

You chuckle. "Sweetheart, yo-you're going to k-kill me if you keep talking to me like tha- AAuGh~!" Gently you bite down onto the edge between his neck and shoulder. You look down with your teeth still gripping his skin.