Chapter 1

"DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME KIND OF PROTAGONIST"

"IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ME APOLOGIZING FOR EVERY FIGHT YOU GET INTO YOU'D BE OUT ON THE STREET YOU'VE COST ME SO MUCH AND PUT ME THROUGH SO MUCH SHIT YOU SHOULD BE OUT ON THE STREETS YOU ARE JUST AS ARROGANT, SELFISH, NARCISSISTIC, MANIPULATIVE, AND DESTRUCTIVE AS YOUR MOTHER"

 "you rotten filthy kid"

"you really are a MONSTER"

"RUI ZARED" the teacher slammed their hand on the desk. Rui's head quickly shot up from his desk, startled by the sudden loud noise. He looked up to see Mrs. Willson his teacher looking down at him with an angry expression and an open book in one of her hands.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO SLEEP DURING MY CLASS!" She yelled at him making him flinch slightly.

"IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN I'M CALLING YOUR FATHER" she threatened, taking her hand off Rui's desk and fixing her glasses.

Rui vigorously shook his head in acknowledgment. The last thing he wanted was for his father to get involved. Mrs. Willson huffed and walked back to her desk, as she was about to continue the lesson the lunch bell rang and everyone started packing up their stuff and rushing out. Rui didn't bother rushing as he'd only get trampled. He sluggishly packed his stuff, threw his backpack over his shoulder, and walked out. By the time he got to the lunchroom all the seats were taken. He checked his pockets, he didn't have lunch money.

"Great no food and no place to sit, what a wonderful day" he sarcastically mumbled under his breath. Suddenly he felt something hugging him.

"SUPRISE!!" Kiwi, Rui's best friend was that something. She let go of him only to grab his hand and drag him away from the lunchroom. He didn't question it and just followed her silently. She took him to the rooftop of the school.

Rui looked confused about why kiwi brought him here. Both Kiwi and he knew that students aren't allowed on the roof and Kiwi wasn't the type of person to break any rules so this was odd. She turned around with a big smile on her face.

"I'm a part of the student council now and student council members are allowed up here, see I even have a key!!" she said as she pulled a key out of her skirt pocket. (skirts with pockets I know they exist I just can't find any T~T) Rui nodded his head in response as kiwi unlocked and opened the door to the rooftop. Kiwi sat down, back against the parapet, while Rui was standing leaning slightly over the parapet. (look at bottom of the chapter to see the definition of parapet if need be) 

"How were your classes so far Rui" Kiwi asked looking up at the cloudy skies. Rui just sighed in response. Rui wasn't one to talk to others very much in fact, none of his teachers has ever heard a word from him. Kiwi hears him talk every once in a while but a rare occurrence.

"Really that bad huh? That's right you have Mrs. Willson for phycology I bet that sucks." at that moment They both heard the roof door open. They both quickly looked at each other with confusion, before turning their heads to see a Tall muscular boy opening the door.

"I didn't think anyone else would be up here, but uh hi" the boy said awkwardly as he put a pair of keys in his pockets.

"Oh hey I know you! you're the new student council member uh what was your name again?" The boy exclaimed walking over to them and sitting down in front of Kiwi. By this time Rui had sat down beside Kiwi.

"I'm Kiwi George. Who are you and how do you know who I am?" Kiwi said a bit on edge. You see Kiwi is a social butterfly but Rui isn't. A lot of people don't like Rui for various reasons and often they befriend Kiwi in an attempt to hurt Rui.

"I'm David Jefferson the student council treasurer, you are the new secretary I believe." The boy responded, taking slight glances at Rui every few seconds.

"That I am. This is Rui Zared" she stated gesturing toward Rui. Rui was silently playing on his own and just waved without bothering to look up from his phone. David stared at Rui for a good few seconds.

"Rui as in the demon bully"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hope you enjoyed this chapter and i hope you'll enjoy this new story