The Honeymoon Begins

You wait patiently on the bed when you hear the doorknob turn and Levi walks in. He was wearing a light, white cotton shirt and blue cotton pajama pants. He's holding a towel to his head and drying his hair when his eyes land on you sitting on the bed with your legs tucked to the side.

"Hi" was all you could muster up.

He swiftly puts the towel in the closet and walks towards you. He slowly opens the sheer curtain hanging on the bed and his breath hitches as he looks down at you. His eyes scan your form and take in what you're wearing. He slowly sits down in the bed next to you and says hi in an incredibly low tone.

Your facing each other without saying a word, but you swear you could hear your heart beating out of your chest. You decide to make the first move and comb your fingers through his hair.

He falls into your touch as you play with his slightly damp hair. He closes his eyes and you can hear him sigh with relief at your gentle touch. With your other hand you begin to caress his face; his eyes immediately open at your hands on his face. You begin at the side of his forehead before you make your way down to his cheek and then to his lips. Without breaking eye contact, he kisses your hand.

You gasp a little bit at the unexpected affection. Your hand makes its way to his neck and feel the urge to kiss him. You leaned in and pecked him on the lips to test the waters. You pulled away and looked at him and could see that his breathing was getting heavier.

This time you bring both of your hands to his face and kiss him even deeper. This kiss was a little bit longer, but there was passion in it. You started to pull away, but then Levi grabbed your waist.

His strong arms picked you up and pulled you onto his lap so that you were straddling him on the edge of the bed. He held you tight by your waist while your arms wrapped around his neck. This time he went in to kiss you, but there was hunger in his lips. He squeezed your hips, causing you to gasp and giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

You began to massage his tongue with yours which caused him to let out a small moan. His hands gently stroked your back up and down, making you shiver and causing goosebumps to form on your skin.

You gently motioned for him to lay down by pushing on his shoulders. He picked you up slightly so that he could lay down with his head on the pillow. While he did this, you began kissing his neck. The closer you got to under his ear, the more sporadic his breathing became. You focused on that area and stroked his chest lightly.

"Y/n..." he groaned when you lightly started sucking, leaving a small mark behind.

You crawled down a little bit and then lifted his shirt off of him and threw it to the side. He immediately grabbed your arms and yanked you towards him. This time he began kissing your lips wildly, licking your lips before shoving his tongue in your mouth, hands roaming all over your body until you squeaked when he grabbed your ass.

You could feel his hard member growing against your lower abdomen and started grinding. He groaned louder than before and then wrapped you in his arms.

He flipped you over on the bed and began kissing down your neck while trailing his hands up your thighs. His hand stopped at the hem of your dress. He stopped and looked at you for confirmation. You nodded your head and he pulled your dress over your head and off your body.

He looked at your bare upper body in awe. He began to slowly trace his fingers up your stomach until he reached right underneath your breasts before he stopped. You could see his hesitancy so you grabbed his hand and guided it to your breast. He began lightly drawing circles on your right breast before he squeezed it, eliciting a gasp from you.