Dad and Son Visit

Scene description: It is the weekend so Deku doesn't have school and he is getting ready to go to his dad's house "out of the city" for the first time.

Inko:" Remember to call me when you get there and make sure to-

Deku:" It's ok mom. I swear to do all things you tell me to do as soon as I get to dad's house.".

Inko:" But your dad's house is special.".

Deku:"Special how?".

He said in a fake confused tone.

Inko:" Nevermind. You'll know when you get there. Bye honey.''.

She waved Deku and he waved back as he boarded the plane taking him to his Dad's "house''.

When Deku got on the plane he was instructed to got to first class.

Deku:"Oh,special treatment. Thanks mom, I appreciate it.".

Deku walks into first class and and sit in the back l, just right next to the door Incase anything happens. (In my AU, Deku is a bit serious on safety so he will make plans in his head, causing him to stress out. That makes him look like a zombie because he has bags under his eyes. This is what he looks like right now.) Deku is wearing a white crop top shirt with a pair of acid washed ripped jean shorts and fishnet stockings underneath it. He is also wearing a pair of black stompers.(They're like knee high black boots that are loose around the neck of it and tight at the ankle part.)

???:"Hello Izuku🤗".

The mysterious person invited Deku to sit next to him and he did. (The person sat on the other side of the door. That's why he agreed). 

???:" What are you wearing Izuku?".

Deku:" I'm wearing what I wanted to wear. Is it ok?

???:" I will except it because I'm your (??)

Deku:"Tysm (???)".

???:"Please, call me Father. Not (he said in a whispering voice) All for one please.

Deku:" Ok, father.".

I LOVE NO TOXICITY SO NO TOXIC DAD THAT LEFT HIM AND NO TOXIC INKO. YOU WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THIS.