First Day At UA( w/ Important A/N)

*Amma bout to finish this series soon(NO HIATUS) so expect me to post lots of chapters.Chapters will be extra long(About 2000-2050 words maybe or more). That's it*

Timeskip to Izuku, Now in UA after getting recommended by Almight, wanting AFO to be in the right hands.

Izuku Midoriya couldn't believe it. His childhood dream had just came true. He got into UA, the top hero school in the country. As Izuku walked into the doors of UA, he felt the eyes of multiple future students looking at him, observing him, judging him, questioning him with their eyes. Izuku didn't really care so he just continued walking, not giving a care in the world.

Izuku went straight into the office to see a mysterious small animal in a black suit, drinking tea at the desk none the less. Izuku went to the mysterious animal and I introduced himself while the animal revealed itself as "𝑁𝑒𝑧𝑢" and that he was the principal of UA. Izuku didn't want to be rude and stopped himself from asking questions about the animals quirk. Izuku left the office, good terms with the principal.

Izuku was walking to his homeroom, Class 1-A, to talk to the teacher and greet himself . The boy walked into the classroom to see a yellow caterpillar, lying mostionlessly behind the dark wood desk. Izuku kicked the motionless yellow thing and it unzipped itself, showing a very exhausted, middle aged man with jet black hair typed in a ponytail.

Izuku introduced himself and so did the man who crawled out of the yellow caterpillar who was revealed to be "𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖" and told him the basics of UA before drawling back into the yellow caterpillar, lying motionless on the floor again.

Izuku didn't mind and went to the office to get his uniform. After he received the uniform he left while thanking the principal. He went to the bathrooms to change into his uniform, as it was his first day of UA. He put on his pants, then his shirt, the tie, then the red sneakers he took off before he changed. Izuku ran to class in hopes he wouldn't be late but did. When he arrived their was the blue-haired boy or "𝙸𝙸𝙳𝙰" who was now putting his right hand in a chopping motion while telling Izuku that was late, running over and over in the poor boys ear.

"Shut Up" were the only words Izuku said before sitting in his assigned seat, right behind his blondie, angry-headed childhood friend. The childhood friend came into the classroom, hands in his pocket while a red-headed shark-like boy was leaning on his shoulder, talking his arm off.

"Bakubro" were the only words Izuku heard the shark boy say before Bakugo's hands started to spark, indicating that he was about to blow up and lose his SHIT. Izuku had handled Bakugo's behavior before so he went up to him, put his hand on his shoulder and told him to "Calm Down Kacchan". The boy calmed down after looking at the obviously short boy in the eyes, surprising the shark boy.

"How did you do that bro? He would blow me up if I did anything like what you just did." Said the red-headed shark-like boy, looking Izuku in the eyes. "Nothing much, me and Kacchan have been friends for a while so I know how to deal with him." Said Izuku, replying to the shark boy with full eyes. The shark boy and Izuku looked into each others eyes, looking into each other's souls, trying to get a better read of one another. The shark boy's checks went as red as his hair when Izuku stopped looking into his eyes and left, leaving the shark boy to his lonesome self do deal with him and his feelings.

The yellow caterpillar rised up from behind the dark wood desk, surprising all the students except the dull-eyes Izuku. The caterpillar zipped out if it's shell to appear a middle aged man with jet black hair, stubble and a scar under his eye. "Hello you chaotic students, it took you 1 minute to quiet down. My name is Shoyo Aizawa and I'm going to be your homeroom teacher. Let's get this Lesson over with so I can sleep."

Aizawa was doing his job until a Yellow-haired guy came while yelling "I am coming through the door like a normal person!". "Almight!" yelled one student with blonde hair and a yellow lightning bolt in his hair while sitting back down, smirking at his 'smart' remark. Izuku yelled "A normal person doesn't yell that while coming through a door" making the class give stares in his direction, Bakugo staring back at them. Almight came through the broken doorway, crawling over the broken door before pointing at Izuku.

"Hello Young Midoriya and class, It's time for Hero Training" said Almight before bringing it a remote and pressing the red button that was dead in the center, making the chalkboard flip over to reveal the students hero costumes. All of the students attention were on the costumes and their cool entrance before Iida brought up the question "Why did Almight know your name? Do you perhaps know each other?". The students attention were yet again on the green haired Izuku, wondering for the answer.

Izuku turned his chair, staring all the students in the eyes. Those emerald eyes filled with no emotions. All of the students felt their faces feel hot before leaning closer, including Bakugo. "None of your business." Replied to the class, not leaving eye contact with them. They all looked away before a blonde boy with dark sapphire eyes ran into the class with the stupidest of smirks on his face.

"Class 1-losers got new students huh? Well I might as well introduce myself. I am the great Neito Momona from Class 1-B, the best class." The boy laughed maniacally before Izuku got up from his seat,looking pissed off. "Oh, who is this? Some Class 1-" said the blonde eyed boy before meeting the eyes of a pissed off Izuku. A pink girl with a afro and black eyes with yellow pupils got her phone out, ready to record a something.

The blonde boy looked into the boys emerald eyes, not leaving the eye contact, not wanting to leave his beautiful eyes. "Be quiet. You are too loud. Could you lower your voice please." Said Izuku, narrowing his emerald eyes. "Sure whatever." Said the sapphire eyes blond before walking away with his hands in his pockets turned the other direction, not letting Izuku see his already red face. A dark orange colored haired girl with a big ponytail in came running to the front of the Class 1-A doorway, her head swaying back and forth as if she was looking for someone. "Has anyone seen a annoying blonde about yea height and dark blue eyes?" Asked the girl in a sweet yet tough voice. Izuku went to the girl and said "You mean that loud blonde with the blue eyes and snarky attitude?" In a agitated tone. "Yeah that's him" "Well he went that way" pointed Izuku. "Thank you and btw by name is Kendo is you were curious" accompanied with a wink. "I wasn't but whatever. Bye Kendo" while waving his hand.

"Now that that is now over, let's go out to the field for training practice." Said Almight, trying to lighten the mood in the room. The pink girl with the afro didn't get any footage and recorded nothing 'important'. The girl was going through the video, getting ready to delete it before she carefully examined the video. She was shocked ina fan girl type of way. She saw the Momona, blushing and because of the new student. She was so happy and thought to show the other girls but wanted the drama to herself so she didn't tell any of them and instead, watched the show go on.

1338 words. I will be making my chapters longer before I entirely forget this even exist or don't post anything so yeah. Most chapter will have over 1000 words but I will try to hit the 2000 mark. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. Comment anytime you want and tell me your ideas about the story.