《2》 Eyes are on you

The ringing in my ear continues as the show comes to a stop. I couldn't move, I don't know what was happening to me. It was the same feeling from last time. My body was aching. I wasn't myself...

Safe mode on

I finally could open my eyed. I was back in my room, I wanted to find my father. I need to see if he's ok. But the door won't open. All I could do was wait.

I looked in my mirror to make time pass, messing up my hair then doing it again every 5 minutes. I find a boy walking behind my window. I look back but he was already gone.

'Who the hell was that?' I look out my window to see no one there. Tickles traveled along my back as possibilities traveled through my mind. What if Freddy is in danger? What's he doing here? is he gonna hurt any of us? Those are questions that can't be answered right now.

Time passed, I bit my claws and write poetry in the meantime. 'Roses are red, Dirt is brown, be my Valintine, or else I'll frown-this is stupid' I rip out the paper from my book and crumble it up. I groan and throw my head back.

I stand up from my seat and head to my drums. Sitting on my seat, I pick up my sticks and start creating a rhythm, we were running out of songs, and we needed to make more in order to stay on schedule. After some notes, I write them down in my journal, and that's what ice been doing for quite a while now. Drums then notes, drums then notes. But I stopped.

(A/N: This is the part where Gregory walks through the vents aka MY FAVORITE PART!)

"What if he's watching again..?" I look around. I sigh, and look at the ceiling. "What if he's watching right now?.." I look out the big window, then the door, then the vents.

I've been thinking about crawling out the vents, finally getting out and enjoying the fresh air and the sun.

But this Pizzaria has the highest security I've seen, I would be caught in 5 minutes. And besides, I would not leave without my father. he has been here ever since I got here and he never left my side since.

I rest my sticks down and put on my headphones, turning on our theme song and humming. I just sat there and listen to the beat. I tried opened the door to get out and get some fresh air, but I forgot it was locked. I groaned and rested my head on it.

After a while of just standing there, still listening to music, the door unexpectedly opened, making me fall to the ground.

"AcCk!-What the hell?!" I exclaim, rubbing my head.

"Language, Superstar."

I quickly look up and see Freddy standing Infront of my. But something was blocking his face..

A CHILD?!

A kid? In Freddy's stomach hatch? I got up and look closely at the kid. We were inches away from each other and he looked away. I went back and looked at Freddy. "Who is that?" I pointed at the kid. "This is Gregory. Gregory, this is my child, Y/N." We look at each other and he let his hand out.

I got the hint and grabbed his hand, shaking it slowly. Something was off about this kid. He didn't look like those I-pad kids. He looked about my age, maybe 12. He was the first to pull away, "Y/N, Gregory needs help to leave this place so-" "Why?" I cut him off.

"Someone is looking for me. I don't know why but i need to leave before i get caught" the boy says, jumping out of his place. I was a bit taller than him, which was surprising because of the age difference. I hum in response.  "But why do I have to come with you guys?" I whine.

"I don't want to leave you here, and besides, you mostly hang around in your room. It has been a while since we had a little adventure" Freddy states. The boy looked at me, his arms folded and has an unpleasant look on his face, waiting for an answer out of me. I look back at Freddy and scoff.

"Fine."