《3》Lockdown

I'm excited to see the comments on this chapter. 😏 (If there will be any 😭) Also, prob a longer chapter than usual so, yay?

I walk next to Freddy, holding his hand tightly. The security bots were looking at us suspiciously back went back to work after staring. Freddy was usually the one who would scare the security guards if they looked at me for too long.

"So, where are we going exactly?" "The utility tunnels" 'Utility Tunnel?' "But u thought you said to never go down there" I look up to him. "Yes. But it's for Gregory's safety."

Gregory.

I get it, he needs help and all to get out of here, and yes, he may be a little cute but now Freddy turned all his attention to Gregory. Gregory this, Gregory that.

I nod and look straight back. Freddy opened the doors and we walked down the stairs. Freddy's expression was hard but soft, it made me feel safe.

"Hello? Little boy? If you're down here, say something!" It was Venessa.

"She's down here, we have to go back!"

"Do not worry Gregory, even if we are spotted, you are safe with me. And of course, Y/N, too. She will never suspect us traveling together. However, we should still try to avoid her. If we get sent back to our rooms-"

"We will never get to the Lobby before midnight" I interrupted. 

We were down the stairs already and continued walking through the tunnel. But I soon as we started, I got a bad feeling.

"Dad, open your stomach hatch."
"Why-?"
"Just do it."

He opened his hatch, still confused. The boy looks at me with the same expression. It was kind of cute.

I picked him out from his hatch and examined him.

"I feel like your broken..."
"Hey, don't worry about it, I'm fine-hey!"

I quickly started running to the nearest first aid station, which was kind of far if I must say. Freddy was behind us, his face still confused. "Y/N, we will run out of time! I'm fine!" The way he said my name made me smile. His voice was sweet, it made my stomach tickle.

I open the first aid station and put him inside. "Saty there and patch yourself up." I whisper and turn back to Freddy, walking to him and took a deep breath, putting myself to sleep. There she was.

"Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown."

"Officer Venessa, I don't know how I got here." He looked at me with confusion on his face. "And I have no idea why i have brought Y/N with me."

"Well, you two totally blew it, you know. Your system's crashed and ruined the show. Now, Parts and Service have you two on reduced power and said it's a safety precaution. Just one more thing to deal with..."

"I apologies, and I'm sure Y/N is to."

"Ok look..." she sighs. "we're like 15 minutes from closing and someone's kid is sneaking around backstage. If you see anything, notify me immediately. I alerted the others and make sure to tell Y/N to. Now, go back to your room and bring Y/N with you." And she left.

I quickly power back on and giggled. "I told you she was after me" I looked to see Gregory walking out the station, pink painted on his cheek a little. "We said nothing, or well, Freddy said nothing. But, we will keep you safe, let's get going."

And we continued. The sounds of heavy metal clanking on the ground and breathing were the only things i heard until Gregory started to speak.

"Where are we?" Freddy looked down at me, smiling. I got excited.