Part 1 (Welcome to Harry Potter)

Amaryllis's P.O.V:

So... I died. Silly me.

I don't remember how I died, but I do remember the pain I had gone through. My memories.. well, let's just say that 50%? 60%? 70%? of them are brought here with me.

Right now I'm inside a baby crib with another infant besides me. My twin brother, to be specific.

I had been avoiding to spare a glance at him because he had been staring at me like I was some sort of a mista- I mean strange thing.

A baby shouldn't be that judgemental.

'He's like me I say! He must be reincarnated too!'

Finally, after collecting the ever so little courage in me, my eyes met his.

'Holy shit his eyes are literally dead-'

We stare at each other for a while. For a while...

Yeah, no. Totally not 'for a while'. We literally made a staring contest.

After five minutes of staring, I blinked. My eyes were burning like the Gracefield House when the kids are escaping-

I swear I saw a smirk plastered on his face.

'Just you wait. I'll chase you with the sharpest weapon I can find to the end of the world- just. you. wait.'

Not planning on throwing a tantrum, I shift my gaze away from his smug face and proceeds to close my eyes. The last thing I heard was a familiar voice that said- scream(?) "Show me my godchildren, James!" and a literal door bang that I totally ignore before I drifted to the land of dreams.

P.s.- I didn't get any dreams ):

-----

The next week after my rebirth, I had learned that my name is Amaryllis Potter- and my twin brother's Harry Potter.

No wonder why the voice from last week was familiar. It was just Sirius.

I did try to communicate with Harry to see if he was actually reincarnated. He is, but is he the real Harry Potter or someone else's soul inside his body?

Gotta wait for months to find out I guess.

It would be a lie to say that I didn't enjoy my times with Harry. I did, but it was annoying.

He often challenge me on a staring contest and he always won! Who won't get frustrated??!

"Yeth yew wai'! I wir haw wenyens!"

He squealed(laughed) after that. Adorable, but it's getting on my nerves.

Our parents, on the other hand, was cooing at us like we actually made a siblings bond or something.

'Why are you cooing?! Can't you see he literally declared a war at me???!'

I'll make sure to rip off his title as the Boy-Who-Lived. /hj

-----

It has been seven and a half month after my rebirth. Harry and I had started to walk a month ago (without the knowledge of our parents, of course).

Harry, being a prodigy he is, had walked first before me.

But it does surprise me that he always held out a hand for me to take. So during that month, he helped me train my walking.

We haven't spoken our first words infront if our parents, but to each other. We did not want to be seen as suspicious after all.

I remember our first words to each other. It happened two months ago during our daily staring contest. I won the first round, Harry won the second.

When the third round came, it was intense.

"I'm declaring a war"-

-Was our actual first words.

None of us refused to blink at all. Our parents came inside our room and was panicked when they saw us in pool of tears.

Sweet memories.

Right now, Harry and I are secretly training on writing (and drawing in my case) for an easier future. I was planning on teaching Harry sign language and he actually agreed to it. It will be easier to communicate when we are at Dursley's soon without making any noise.

Other than that, I once asked him about his reincarnate situation. I knew he already figured out that I was just the same as him since I responded to almost everything (sometimes intentionally ignore him) he made. Don't know if it was just a test specifically for me or something.

He told me that he was somewhat cursed to reborn whenever he died.

Flashback:

"It was a loop hell." He told me.

"Then, do you want to search for a cure?" I asked, feeling curious on what his answer will be.

"Hell no. Being reincarnated and mess up the timelines are cool." He said to me with a slight smirk.

"Then.. is it possible for me to be like you?" I asked again.

His smirk dropped as he put a hand under his chin. It was silent and I can feel his magic shifted to cold, super cold, cold again and then warm.

"Sure, I'll find a way. I'm alone in this hell anyway." He said as he look at me in the eyes.

His eyes softened when he saw how excited and determined my expressions are.

"If I finally got cursed just like you, I bet for 5 Galleons that you'll die first!"

"I bet for 10 Galleons that we'll die at the same time."

We both grinned.

Present:

It was a memory that I don't want to forget. I never had a sibling before and I was always alone. So having Harry as one is actually.. good....

I don't want to leave his side. Call me 'too attached', I don't care. We're siblings now and I don't want to change that.

I don't want to be alone again. I believe Harry also feel the same.

-----

A/N:

"Yeth yew wai'! I wir haw wenyens!" =
"Just you wait! I will have vengeance!"