Part 3 (Aha..)

-----

Text speech guidance:

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs:

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅: 'text'
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜: 'text'

ʜᴀɴᴅ sɪɢɴs:

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅: >text<
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢: >text<
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢: >text<

-----

Tonight is the night. We're currently hanging out in the living room, happily and soundly. Of course, I hid the hidden grief at the bottom of my heart. I'm preparing myself to face Lily's death after all.

The relationship between me and the Potters weren't actually.. close. I must say, having a new brother was overwhelming enough but having new parents? It was too much.

For me, I never had experienced this kind of family love. I do not particularly remember anything about my family in my previous life, but I believe it's either I didn't have one or I was just an outcast.

Because I believe that the feeling I have whenever I was too close with the Potters, was not longing. It was a pure grief, pain and jealousy.

I might be jealous of Harry, yes. But whenever it was time for them to spend times with their children, I would always distanced myself. They were Harry's original family after all. It must be hard for him to see their deaths for so many times.

Maybe this is one of the reason Harry called it as Loop Hell, because I totally understand that pain in his eyes when the front door blast in an explosion.

Right on cue, he has arrived.

James told Lily to head upstairs as he left to face the Dark Lord by himself. While Lily took Harry and I in her arms, I could not help but to think about this one thing.

'Stupid father, you forgot about your wand on the couch!!'

And I really wish I could say that out loud.

We head upstairs, to the bedroom that us twins shared. Lily close and lock the door, she then use a spell to pick up various of heavy furniture to block it.

"It's alright, it's alright. I'll protect both of you, alright?"

Ah... hearing her voice in this kind of state hurts me.

Our bedroom's door exploded as Lily immediately hugged both of us tightly to protect us from the explosion.

Voldemort.

Lily gently put us inside of our crib. After she had made sure that we didn't have any slight of injury, she let her back face us as she face herself to Voldemort.

"Please, don't kill them! Don't take them away from me! Kill me instead!" She pleaded.

I try my best to tune out from the fight. Harry, being at my left side hold my left hand tightly to reassure me that everything will be alright later. I don't know how long has it been.

Then, I saw the infamous green flash.

Avada Kedavra.

Lily screamed. Lily screamed.

Our mother screamed.

She was just trying to protect us.

She sacrificed herself infront of us.

I don't want to open my eyes. It's already horrifying just to hear her scream. I don't want to open my eyes, and find out that I'm in the middle of a battlefield that was bathed in blood and corpses.

I do not want that.

I don't want to see those faces of regret and horrified. I just want to see them die in peace.

I am not afraid of death.

But I'm afraid of other's death, especially the ones I care about. I don't want to see their faces that were covered in blood and dirt. I want to see them die in peace, and a smile on their face if possible.

But Lily did not receive a peaceful death. She died to protect us.

I'm deaf for a moment, because I could not hear anything at all. I slowly open my eyes, trying to calm down in the process.

Voldemort.

He's walking towards us. My body is shaking heavily by now. I don't want him to get too close.

He stopped infront of our crib.

"Oh? I was not informed that they have two infant Potters. Now, which one of you is the child.."

I can feel his magic turned rage. It's too cold and it almost made my skin burn-

It hurts- it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts ithurtsithurtsITHURTSITHURTS-

"What about I kill both of you?!"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

-----

"WAKE UP FREAKS!! GO MAKE SOME BREAKFAST!!"

A loud bang on the door can be heard. I open my eyes with a groan escaped from my mouth. I sat up straight right after I remember the nightmare I had. I'm bathing in sweat.

Harry is on my other side, already wide awake. He was a bit startled when I sat up with a gasp. His body relaxed when he sees me breathing quite heavily.

He open his arms as he give me a brotherly embrace.

"Shh.. shh.. it was just a nightmare... It's alright, it's alright I'm here now." He said as he brushed his hand on my dark brown hair.

We stayed like this for a while until I'm getting better, which didn't took that much time at all. He then let go after he confirmed my heart was beating normally.

"Get dressed. Today's a field trip day." He told me with a small smile.