Part 1

I sat at the bar thinking... And thinking... Today I went to my grandma's funeral.. the shit was horrible at the end to much family commotion and chaos TO MUCH!
I dranked after dranked until my vision was blurry a little.. I need comfort right now I need a body to consume my body with all its power in the world.

As I got up I felt my self almost falling before I got take another step and tall man grabbed my waist I looked up at him but I couldn't make out what he looked like my vision was to blurry.. I put my head down and just passed out

"oh hell no not today" the bartender said with a mug on his face.

"Shit.. mamas you ok?" The mystery man said.

"You can't leave her here got dammit I will get fired!" The bartender said.

"Stfu don't nobody care ." The mystery man said holding me in his arms walking out

We got outside and all I could feel was air hitting me I felt better but I was just passed out like literally. I was scared a little . Because I didn't know the man who was taking me..

I was to scared to wake up or move. I just felt my self come from underneath my body and into the air.

_____ _____
Few minutes later..

I felt the car stop and I heard him take his key from out the car and step out the car and close the door. I hurried up and grabbed a knife out of my purse and played sleep again . He open my door .

I went in for the kill I woke up and stabbed him his shoulder

"FUCKK!" He said moving back holding his shoulder. falling on the ground.

I got out the car and looked at him holding up the knife about to go in for another stab.....

Anywayssss hi guys this is my new story called thuggin ahhhh lol 😍😂❤❤
vote and comment

suggestions?

thoughts Lmk?