Part 2

Nyx Liz Marie Chicago 23 years old___________Nyx povI look back at him seeing the pain in his eyes

Nyx Liz Marie
Chicago
23 years old
___________
Nyx pov
I look back at him seeing the pain in his eyes.. I felt bad but shidd Ian bugging . I don't even know this Nigga and he took somewhere looks like a house...

For some reason I couldn't move all I could do is stand there..

He got out the car holding his shoulder walking towards the house door ...

He looked back at me " Nigga you coming? Don't nobody wanna kill ya ass" he said with a mug on his face..

I mugged back at him "what's your name first?" I ask walking slowly to him

He looked at her and walked inside the house and left the door open.

"That bitch heard me" I mumbled walking inside as well closing the door.

"What was said baby?" He turned around and looked at me with a serious look.

"Foe cut the lights on innis bitch" I said looking at him , he cut the lights on as my eyes focused on him I was surprised.

The nigga was fine asf wit these dreads good thing imma hairstylist 🙃..

"Oh .. oh wow" I said with my eyebrowns up looking at him

"What Nigga" he said turning around patching up his shoulder and throwing some shit inna trash

"Nun foe" I said looking away

"Von" he said getting some Casamigos out .

"Von what nigga?" I said with a mug

"Nigga you the feds but it's vontae" he said drinking the casamigos from the bottle straight

"Mmm my name nyx" I said laughing 😂

"Well nyny" he said smirking looking fine asl

He put his fingers in motion signing me to come to him, I walked over to von slowly as he reached out and grabbed my neck pulling me fast and closer to him to where our chest were touching.

"Open yo mouth" he said to me bending my neck back, I open my mouth and felt hot liquor down my throat....

Ahhh😭😭🥰 I'm lowkey excited 💗

Suggestions?
Thoughts 💭
Likeeeee please and shareeee💗💗