Chapter 15

Tzuyu Pov
Lisa let me wear we extra clothes so I just took a bath and she also lend me a towel.

I'm done...... I said to her then she looked at me.

Your side lips is bleeding...... I said to her.

Just ignore it let's go....... Lisa said.

Where?...... I asked her.

To our friends of course but if you want to solo me sure why not......Lisa said and I smacked her head.

Hey my beautiful hair...... Lisa said and caressed it.

My ghad Lisa..... I said and exited the bathroom.

What did I do know?....... Lisa asked.

Being stubborn...... I answered.

For you information I'm not being stubborn plus why didn't you fight back?...... Lisa asked.

He's a man and his friends are there.....I said to her.

And you just let her pour the trash can to you...... Lisa said.

While you punched him...... I said to her.

To learn his lesson...... Lisa said and we entered the cafeteria.

He's lucky that my skin just touched his cheeks...... Lisa stated.

I even hold his collar ....... Lisa added.

What are you, a gold?......... I asked her.

Diamond....... Lisa answered.

Bro here ....... Wendy said to her and I saw Mina unnie and the others with them so we approached them.

You should treat your side lips before Jessica unnie arrive ...... Jennie unnie said to her.

I'm not scared to her besides she won't go here...... Lisa said then the door opened revealing Jessica unnie with Yuri unnie.

Lisa don't turn....... Chaeyoung said to her.

Wae?..... Lisa asked and about to look at her back.

I said don't turn...... Chaeyoung said to her.

Bro it's not like I will see my death.....Lisa said as she looked behind her.

Lisa here's you- Omo what happened to your lips huh?...... Jessica unnie said to her.

Just got into a fight no big deal .....Lisa said to her.

No big deal? Your side lips is bleeding Lisa for pete's sake...... Jessica unnie said to her.

It's not like it will cause of my death unnie so chill...... Lisa said to her.

Eh why are you wearing Lisa's clothes Tzuyu?..... Yuri unnie asked and Jisoo unnie told them everything.

Where's that Eunwoo huh? I will give him his death...... Jessica unnie said.

Like you can even punch ......Lisa said to her and with that Jessica unnie punched Lisa's stomach.

Hey I'm eating my ghad...... Lisa said and rubbed her stomach.

You okay there baby?..... Lisa asked that made us laugh.

Here aunt said you should eat salad.....Jessica unnie said to her.

I can just buy here you know...... Lisa said to her.

Aunt prepared this for you Lisa so just eat it...... Jessica unnie said to her.

What if I won't?...... Lisa asked her.

Then I'll just give it back to aunt and tell her that you don't like the salad she prepared...... Jessica unnie said to her.

Psh give me that ...... Lisa said and grabbed the salad from Jessica unnie.

Don't listen to her Lisa...... Yuri unnie said to her.

Shut up Kwon...... Jessica unnie said to her.

Shut up Manoban...... Yuri unnie said to her.

You shut up...... Jessica unnie and Lisa said at the same time.

While Lisa and Jessica unnie are arguing I saw Eunwoo and Ji-Eun entered along with their friends.

Lisa someone came...... Jihyo unnie said to her.

Just ignore them they just want my attention...... Lisa said to her.

Bro why don't you just tell Ji-Eun that you don't like her?...... Jeongyeon unnie asked her.

She's to numb to feel that I don't freaking like her..... Lisa stated.

Do you think Eunwoo have a chance to Ji-Eun?...... I asked her.

By the looks of it Ji-Eun is just using Eunwoo plus if I didn't promised someone that I'll marry her or I don't love that person I rather choose my buddy than Ji-Eun...... Lisa said that made my eyebrows furrowed.

But yeah I love that person so much and I'll marry her..... Lisa added.

Just say that you got nervous......Yuri unnie said to her.

Shut up yul..... Lisa said to her.

Hey let's finish what we started.....Eunwoo said to her.

Can he just let us eat our food here peacefully?