Part 1

'Where are you? I am waiting. The class is about to start.'

Bright increase the speed of his car after read Luke's massage.

"I am dead. Dad will kill me if I will late for my first day of college." He murmured, driving as fast as possible.

He is Bright V. Chivaaree, son of well-known industrialist Bryan V. Chivaaree. Bright has no one but father, his mother died due to complications of childbirth, she gave birth a baby girl; but due to some complications, both mother-daughter didn't survive and left father and son to survive their own. Bright was eight years old at that time.

That time was most hard time in Bright's life. Bryan was devastated; he couldn't take the news of death of his wife and new born daughter which made him too depressed that he forgot that he had a son. Bright left alone, no one was there to take care of him, even console him for his loss. He endured the pain of death of his mother and sister. The sister whom he started loving from first day, he even decided her name- 'Pear'.

Life of an eight-year-old boy turned upside down that day, he became matured overnight. So, when his grandmother decided to send him to a boarding school in London, he agreed; he understood the depth of current situation. His mother and sister were dead, his father was depressed......and it was too difficult for his grandmother to take care of both her son and grandson. So, that was Bright's almost own decision to went there for good. Since then, Bright was there, finished his high school with flying colours, then he decided to study medicine, because he still not forgets his mother's and sister's death. He loves them, but his dismay he didn't even see his sister's face. So, he wanted to become a doctor to save few human lives.

After all those years of left alone, he become stronger and independent. But he never forgot his root and values. He was close to his grandmother, when she hospitalized, Bright came back then and there, without caring his study. He stayed beside till her last breath. That time Bright became close to his father too, after many years. He realized that Brayan has changed. His father isn't depressed anymore, he now regrets to abandoned his son and drowned in his own misery, when little Bright needed him the most. He apologized of his past action and wanted Bright to come back Thailand and finished his study. So, Bright came back to Thailand and took admission his med's school's Bangkok's branch, fortunately that med school was one of the most prestigious med school of Thailand. This was his very last year of his study, so Bright was so happy to back to his homeland and lived with his father whom he missed since ages.

Luke was his school fellow, from London. They were close since that time. After finishing high school Luke decided to spend some time with his family. After few days, Luke called Bright and informed that he decided to stay back and finished his study in Thailand. Because there was some emergency and his family needed him. Bright was worried but decided to stay back in London; but their friendship remains almost same, as distance, time and study made them busy; so, they were not so close like before, but they texted each other whenever got time. When Bright decided to come back, its become time to revive their old times also their friendship after years of separation.

Luke too wanted to be a doctor, more specifically a pediatrician. They both share same dream of curing people and they were determined. But today is Bright's first day in this med school and he was late. He was too excited for his first day that he spends a sleepless night and slept near dawn time. So, he wake up late and almost fly towards his school. He parked his car roughly before run towards his class, tried to avoid any collision. He was almost halfway, suddenly he crashed with someone.

"OUCH"

Bright's eyes squeezed shut, he cried out in pain as landed on floor. Its really hurt but he quickly composed himself, "hey, I am so—" he about to apologized to that person, but his words left halfway. That boy look like a dream with his flawless skin, plump lips, sharp nose, though his eyes were closed but Bright were sure that those eyes are as beautiful as him. He froze in spot and looked at the person without blinking. That boy was most beautiful person he ever seen. He was on the floor, hold his right elbow with his left palm tightly, his plump lips pressed together in pain when his eyes closed tightly. His brownish black hair covered his forehead, gives a soft yet boyish vibe.