Part 15

<one and half years later>

"Good bye Winners" Win shouted. He was on the stage of a fully packed auditorium in Bangkok. Today was the last day of his concert. After three hours of his solo performance finally ended with his own written song which dedicated to his husband as usual. His life has changed in past years. He has pursued his dreams whole heartedly after getting his eyesight back. He had been a radio artist, but everything has changed when a popular label of Thailand approached him and rest is history. Today Metawin Iamkajorn Chivaaree is household name in Thailand. He still remembered his first stage show..... he was well known, but not that much popular, but still managed to pulled attention of a decent amount of crowd. Bright and their families was there to support him. Now, Win is not just popular in his country, he is slowly approaching to the arena of world music too. He was a heartthrob of people of every ages.

It has been a year he got married to Bright. His fans went crazy after he got married to a man, many were heartbroken....many left his fandom due to same sex marriage.... But Win stood on his ground, "I have all rights to marry the person I love. Though my fans are important, but my husband is more important than anything. He was with me when I was a nobody." He stated after receiving hatred, "my true fans should be happy of my happiness and false fans are not. Now its time to let the world see who are true fans and who are not!" Due to his strong determination, he and Bright both are now shining in their respective fields. Bright was top most eye surgeon of Thailand when Win was a superstar..... one's concert tickets sold out just in five minutes and its difficult to take an appointment from the other, but Bright always made time for charity, no matter how busy he was.

Today's show was another hit. Being in entertainment industry was so hard but Win pulled it out with so much ease. He was exhausted after performance. Sweat dripping down every part of his body, white tee clung onto his body, showing prominent outlines of his well-built muscles. "I promise to come back" He shouted again and the audience roared, "Bye for now. Take care of yourself and you beloveds. Have faith on yourself. See you soon." he glanced at an empty seat in front row before bow down like always and the crown erupted to his final goodbye.

***

Win entered into house.....exhausted, frustrated and angry. He was so angry of Bright.....he had a concert for five days a row, but Bright had not shown up in a single day. He waited for him every day, he even performed his newly written song, but all went in vain. Suppressing his anger he entered into their house....he was surprised to see his father-in-law was there, watching TV. "Dad" his mood lifted up, smiled broadly he ran, "How are you?" he hugged him tightly. They handed the spare key of their house to their parents, so they can't feel like outsider.

Bryan laughed at Win childish antics, "I am good, my son" he patted his head lovingly. Though Win was his son-in-law, but he loves him more than Bright. And Win too behave like a child in front of Bryan.

"Why didn't you come to my concert?" Win pouted, "I was waiting for you." He complained.

"I had to entertain our foreign delegates, remember?" Bryan patted him lovingly, "reserve my seat in your next concert. I wont disappoint you,"

Win smiled broadly.....he always wanted his family member to support him. Bright promised him that he will attend his concert this time, but he didn't show up. "Did you eat Papa?" he asked.

"No, I will eat something in airport."

"Airport? Where are you going?"

"Japan. For a month."

"For a month?!" Win widened his eyes, "No Dad, you are not allowed to go there this longer." He shook his head like a stubborn child.

Bryan chuckled, "but I have a project there to handle."