First day- 3

Y/NS POV

Later that night Louis dropped me off at my house and I slowly got more nervous. tomorrow was my first day of school at a new school in a new country.  well for now Mabey I should just forget about it. 

shortly after I walked into the living room.  my mum sat there with some tears in her eyes.

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL DAY"

"calm down"

"CALM DOWN? YOU TOLD ME U WERE AT MILLIES LAST NIGHT SO I WENT THERE AND YOU WEREN'T THERE.  I CALLED YOUR PHONE NO ANSWER.  I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU. I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED. YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD ME WHERE YO-"

"MOM STOP YOUR SCARING ME! I'm sorry. for everything. I really am. I was with Louis all day"

"Im scaring you. do you know how I felt? we wait for you to come back so you could say bye to Julie but you never did.

" I HATE JULIE SHE IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE"

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE. SHE'S YOUR FRIEND"

" NO, SHE'S NOT. SHE KISSED MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND. THAT HURT OKAY, AND ILL NEVER FORGIVE HER FOR THAT"

I said as I started crying

"She kissed him"

"Yes and I saw!"

"Im so sorry, are you and Louis ok? "

" Yeah we are fine he told me what happened. and he said he loved me"

" Come here"

she pulled me into a hug

"I hate when we fight"

"so do I"

"I'm so sorry mum"

"I'm sorry too" 

as we were hugging my phone went off 

"oh it's from Louis"

"what does it say"

"oh he's gonna pick me up tomorrow morning at 7:15"

"OMG IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW"

"Ya I think I'm ready"

"omg how do you feel"

"I'm a little nervous"

"well why don't you go to bed it's getting quite late"

"ok good night mum love you"

"love you"

I walked up the stairs into my bedroom which was cleared from all of Julie's junk. I walked into the bathroom and put my hair up. I started doing my regular routine. after that was all done I laid down in bed just thinking about all the bad things that could happen tomorrow. I always do this (overthinking I mean). that went on for hours until I finally fell asleep. 

*TIME SKIP (NEXT MORNING)*

BuZzZz BuZzZ BuZzZz

my alarm went off and I got up to get ready. I was TERRIFIED. thank God Louis was going to pick me up so I would not walk in alone. 

after I was done getting ready I walked down the stairs and got all my stuff together. I sat on my phone for a while until I got a text from Louis saying he was outside. 

I walked out the door to see Louis. he looked really good in his uniform. 

"you excited"

"nope more like scared"

I said as I got in his car

"don't be, I have amazing friends who will love you"

"Thanks, it's just kinda scary"

Louis looked down at his phone quickly and then he turned on the radio.

he was playing the song Notion by The Rare Occasions. it was one of my favourite songs.

LOUIS POV

I played Y/N's favourite song because I knew it would relieve some of her nerves. we sang and goofed around for a bit until we got to school. 

right as we arrived I realized her smile comply fadded. I hated when she got like this. 

"hey look at me in my eyes"

I said to Y/N 

she looked at me with tears in her eyes

"I'm scared Louis"

she said as she jumped in my arms and cried

"hey, your gonna do great"

"im sorry for crying im just scared"

She said pulling away and wiping her eyes 

"Hey, hey, hey don't apologize"

Y/NS POV

he pulled me into a kiss and we just stayed like that for a bit

"We should get inside"

"ya, you ready?"

"yup lets go"

we walked out of the car and Louis grabbed my hand 

everyone staired at me or at least it felt that way. 

shortly after we entered the building a group of mainly guys and 2 girls came up to us

"Hey mate whos this"

"This is um my... Y/N shes from America"

why didn't he say I was his girlfriend

"Hey nice to meet you guys"

"ya nice to meet you. so tell me, how did you guys meet"

"oh, I meet her on a train. we kinda bumped into each other"

"That's cool"

Louis looked a little nervous im not sure why

I pulled him aside and whispered into his ear

"Why didn't you say I'm your girlfriend, are u embarrassed of me"

"no. stop overthinking."

even though he said that I just didn't trust it I don't know why. 

AUTHORS NOTE: I know this is a horrible chapter and its really boring but it will get better I promise but also I'm sorry it took so long for me to upload thissss <333333