Dahlia

Current designs:

Current name: Dahlia Dorfir 

Original family name: Delilah Wintervale

Nickname: Dee, Doll

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 20

Race: Firbolg

Class: Cleric (Trickery Domain)

Appearance/Height: 6'0 (appearance is up above)

Background/Ethnicity: Higher Society (Family of priest/healers)

Personality: Kind/caring, knowledgeable, Mischievous, Sneaky, Flirtatious, Manipulative.

Likes: Performing, Power/Control, Drinking, Partying, Trickery/pranks, Animals, Traveling.

Dislikes: War, Having no control, Weakness in herself, Bossy people, Men who harass her, Her past, Her family, The Platinum Dragon.

Flaws/Weakness: Insecurity about choices that she makes, Can be both religious and very sinful at the same time, Doesn't make the best choices sometimes, Lashes out, Very biased about gods.

Strengths: Strong healer, Compassionate, Listens to others' problems and helps solve them, Helpful, Connected with valuable contacts.

Family: 

Mother- Mona Wintervale

Father- Finnian Wintervale

Older Brother- Rolen Wintervale

Friends: The Mighty Nein, The Traveler, Pumat sol, Tavern owners, Female performers at the latest place of work.

Pets: None

Other info: N/A

Background/Past: Dahlia grew up in a heavily religious household where her family preached Bahamut (the Platinum Dragon.) Spreading love and appreciation of Bahamut was Dahlias father and mother's primary goal. Unfortunately, with such love and devotion came addiction and envy in the household. Dahlias Father would leave to work at the church during the day, "cleansing sinners" then coming home and causing havoc in the family due to the stress of wanting approval from Bahamut, yet never obtaining any gifts. Dahlias mother would keep Dahlia home to study and praise Bahamut (The Platinum Dragon) 24/7, hoping her daughter would receive magical skills and recognition from the god.

Besides making trips to the market and dinner with noble families, she spent all of her free time with her older brother Rolen. He would try his best to keep his sister company but eventually was sent away to preach at a church in Zadash. As Dahlia grew and entered her very early teens, she was sent away to the Soltryce Academy to heal students that would get injured. At the Academy, she met Caleb (Bren) and began talking with him only to be noticed by Ikithon, who disproved of the friendship forming, thinking it would distract Caleb from his studies. 

Dahlia was soon removed from the academy by Ikithon, who claims he caught her stealing from him, though it was a ploy to remove her from distracting Caleb. Being sent home, Dahlias' life began to spiral her father and mother became angry at her for "stealing" from Ikithon and disowned her because of the unholy mischievous act. Heartbroken and lost, she leaves the household and drops Bahamut as her god in hatred/revenge of her family. Now 14 years old with nowhere to go and little knowledge of the world, Dahlia began walking to Zadash, hoping to make a new life in the city her brother resided in.

Heading to Zadash, Dahlia had stopped on the side of the road to make camp for the night. Hungry and left with nothing but the clothes on her back, a figure had come up to her. A being dawning a green cloak with crimped/curled red hair stands by her makeshift fire and promises to help her acquire food, housing, and coin. All the being asked was that she followed and worshipped him, all the while causing chaos and fun while doing so. Dahlia hesitates for a moment before the figure pulls down the hood, and its eyes meet hers. At that moment, a feeling of warmth surrounds her body as feelings of safety fill her, and she accepts wholeheartedly.

When Dahlia arrives in Zadash, the being, the god, in the green cloak now known as the Traveler, keeps his promise. So Dahlia begins setting up her new life with new magic taught and a silver tongue forged. With the Traveler's help, Dahlia got a job at a brothel/tavern, first starting as a waitress and later one who provides service to the patrons for the night. Scamming and manipulating men for a few years, she makes enough gold and platinum to go exploring once again. Running into the mighty nein, she connects with Caleb once again and decides to help the group with their endeavors. 

Dahlia's themes (I do not own/have not made these songs all rights go to the original owners.):

https://youtu.be/eq5Fp9uvc8U

https://youtu.be/y2qkiqG4Niw

https://youtu.be/HqwsAepalY4

https://youtu.be/AGeLUXNl--0