𝙇𝙤𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙨 ♪

Baby John's Pov

The Jets and me walked into the Westside Diner and sat at a rather large table near the back. A Puerto Rican waitress walked up to us and she did not look impressed. "Hola, What can I get you a today" She said. I had to admit she was really pretty, for a Puerto Rican. Diesel spoke up first "Well hiya doll, we'll take 12 coca cola's, pretty please." He said smirking at her. "Coming right up." She huffed. "Anything Else?" She asked starting to walk away. "Nothing right now, unless you wanna head out back" Action smirked and winked at her. She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Riff scoffed once she walked away "These Puerto Ricans are infiltrating everywhere." He huffed rolling his eyes. "-And those bloody sharks, It's time someone took back this terf. And by someone I mean the Jets. We're gonna do something about it." He said grinning weirdly at us, with a weird glint in his eyes. The waitress came back with our drinks, my eyes wondered to her name tag. 'Y/N', Pretty name for a Puerto Rican. Riff looked up at her and laughed. She turned to him "Perdón? Is something the matter?". He just smirked "Nope, Nothing at all. Better run along now doll." She just rolled her eyes and walked back around the counter.

We all got up to leave. As everyone started walking out the door, she shouted out for us. I turned back "You lot have to pay for your drinks you know! It's not free!" She glared. The rest of the Jets ran out laughing. I had to admit, I did feel bad so I walked back towards the counter to take the bill. When I got there she offered me a small smile, which I returned. "Dios mío, tus amigos son estadounidenses muy maleducados. Gracias, for taking the bill. Most Americans I've met would've just ran off with the rest of their stupid amigos." She said. "Well I was kinda gonna too" I mumbled. "BUT I felt bad, God knows how many people do a runner on you." I said giving her a cheeky smile. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Um I'm John, but everybody just calls me Baby John" I said. She looked at me and smirked "Baby John huh? Is there a specific reason they call you that?" I felt my cheeks turn red. "Erm no. It's just cuz I'm the youngest jet." I said as we got to the door. "Sure, Sure. Well goodbye, El Nino. "She said laughing. "Hey! I never caught your name!?" I most definitely caught her name. "Good for you, cuz I didn't throw it." She said shutting the door in my face and laughing.