No te preocupes apenas estamos comenzando mi amor.

You woke up rather early the next morning. John was still asleep on the floor next to your bed. You smiled at his crumpled form before stepping over it very carefully as not to wake him. As you walked into the bathroom you realised it was still a mess. Sighing, you began the clean up process. An hour later you were finished, go you! You decided to go into the kitchen and start making breakfast for you and John before going to work.

Humming to yourself in the kitchen, you were just finishing up breakfast.
When you felt someone wrap their arm around your shoulders. You jumped back startled before rearing back your hand with the spatula in it getting ready to whack who it was. "Jeez! I'm not a fly!" John huffed. You laughed when you saw who it was. "Sorry, I forgot you were here" You said doubling over at his reaction. "You should see your face!" You cackled. " My face!? You should've seen yours!" John said. You were both laughing at this point. After a quick intermission where both of you attempted to grab back your dignity and failed miserably, breakfast was served.

You tilted your head at him "What on earth are you doing?" You asked. He had quite an abnormal way of eating bacon. "What do you mean??" He smirked at you. He had bacon hanging out of his mouth like a tongue? "That thing- your doing with the bacon-" You said he really was quite confusing. "Ohh! You mean my tongue?" He asked continuing to smirk at you. "That is not your tongue." You narrowed your eyes at him. He just cocked an eyebrow and continued to smirk at you. He was so weird. "Anyways I'll be back just gotta put my uniform on." You said. Swallowing his bacon he turned to you "Want some help with that?" He asked batting his eyelashes at you innocently. "You wish." You smirked closing the door on his face.

"You've gotta keep it clean ok?" You said as you and John walked down the lobby. His arm was draped lously around your shoulders. "Don't worry doll, I will." He said as you continued to walk out the building. You rolled your eyes at his nickname. "You better." You huffed. "Aw have you grown fond of me?" He asked smirking. "No!" Your cheeks flushed red. "I just don't want last night to be a waste of time!" You sighed thinking back to last night. Last night.. Almost seemed like a dream or like a really cringe movie. "Last night? Last night was most definitely not a waste of time." He winked at you. You just rolled your eyes in response.

You both continued down the path, earning the odd glance here and there. You were in the same position as the lobby till he shifted it and grabbed your hand. "What are you doing? People are staring." You mumbled. "So? They can get used to it. I really want this to work out." He said smiling at you. You weren't necessarily holding his hand but you kinda were. "And what exactly is this?" You asked smiling lightly at his words. "Whatever you want it to be." He winked at you. "We're friends." You said. "Really really good friends." He winked yet again. "We'll see." You smiled. You were almost at the diner now.