chapter thirty.

CHAPTER THIRTY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I don't know how to say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Sam said frustratedly as she stared at the group.

At the moment, every student of Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do were at the LaRusso's. Miguel and Sam have been trying to talk everyone into working together. Miguel felt awkward standing next to the LaRusso girl. They kissed, but he felt extremely weird and guilty about it. Because he was still in love with Jordyn. Anybody could see it.

Everyone expect Samantha LaRusso. She actually thinks he'll choose her over Jordyn.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work." Chris told her. "I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..."

"Oil and vinegar?" Nathaniel asked.

"No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hard Foundation."

Mitch scoffed. "They were friends, dipshit."

Chris glared at him. "Not at WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath."

"Okay, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath."

"Why are you okay with anyone calling you Penis Breath?"

Mitch shook his head at his words, standing up from the couch and was ready to leave. Bert did the same thing, but the two stopped when Demetri suddenly snapped.

"Hey, pussies!" He shouted, everyone staring at him in shock. "This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you. So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if merging with Eagle Fang... Weird name, by the way, can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I— I'm sorry for all the assholes. I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but it's an emotional time."

Mitch and Bert looked at each other before sitting back down.

Demetri grinned. "Now... where do we start?"

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Gi Design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol. It's not good, but it's a start." Demetri said to the group.

The sound of a cat drew everyone's attention to the door. Bert was instantly in love. He went out to check on the cat, but seconds later, he was thrown through a window, glass shattering everywhere. Everyone gasped, not expecting that to happen at all.

Miguel rushed towards him. "Bert, what happened?"

Bert looked up from the floor, groaning in pain. "No cat."

Then Hawk suddenly walked in the house, Kyler and three other Cobras following him. Miguel recognized one of them, and he gulped at the sight of Kyler. His former bully from school.

Kyler eyed Miguel with a smirk plastered on his face. "It's payback time, 'Rhea."

The front door was suddenly kicked open, the door slamming against the wall. Everyone turned to see Jordyn walking in, two Cobras just behind. As Miguel stared at his ex-girlfriend with wide eyes, Sam sucked in a breath at the sight of her.