Chapter 3

As the family left for Maldives, Anya and Ani had just arrived. As soon as Ansh saw his sisters, he went and hugged them.

Ani: so let me see this room of yours

As soon as they arrived,

Anya: you weren't kidding, I mean what is this and how have you been surviving

Ansh: Only I know the struggle

Ani: stop being overdramatic, it's not that bad, it's just that bad

Ansh: I know, so when do we start

Ani: now

After 8 hours

Ani: and done

(picture on top)

Ani: much better

Ansh: you guys hungry

Anya: yup

They enter the Oberoi kitchen

And start cooking together, teasing each other, making jokes, making a mess. An Oberoi moment which is seen by Om whom had not go because of an art exhibition which was taking place tomorrow.

He enjoyed watching the interaction between the siblings. Deep down he always knew that they had nothing to do with Anika's condition. They had been told that her pregnancy had many complications and that survival chances of both mother and children would be very slim. He was never mad on them but himself but he needed a way to let the anger out and so he vented it on the triplets. He felt guilty and was proud of the triplets that they had turned out to be independent like their mother. He knew that the triplets being here would somehow improve Anika's condition and he knew somehow he needed the triplets to see their mother.

The triplets had just finished eating their food and they cleaned their mess. Just then two servants were talking about Anika and how her condition was improving a bit. They needed to see their mom in person for the first time after birth so they asked the servants which room she was in, they were directed to Shivaay's room where they saw on the bed, in the coma. Tears started flowing from their eyes.

Ani: I've heard people in a coma can hear what you are saying, let's try talking to her

Ansh: Hi mom, my name is Ansh, I'm your eldest son ,well only son, from what I've heard, I'm just like you well except the cooking part and the weird language, Ani got that trait. I own triple A industries

They continue introducing each other like that and end up telling Anika their life story after they went to USA. They only told the good memories and left the bad ones behind like how other kids would bully them for being different or having no parents. They told her the funny moments and embarrassing moments. In conclusion they told her how they miss her their wish for her to get better.

All of this is witnessed by Om and Khanna. Khanna feels bad for the three because they grew up with no parents despite their father being alive and healthy. He knows that the triplets are innocent and hopes that Shivaay and the rest of the family will realize it

Hi guys, I'm back from boarding school and I will unfortunately be going back on 3rd of May. Thank you for not giving upon the book.