Chapter Nine

Let's get dirty. It's been a while.

Rated R ;D

~

"So let me get this straight. Day has been harboring feelings for you for years now and has chosen this year to pursue it. Meanwhile, Isabella has also been harboring feelings but for Day who likes you. Day does not know of these feelings but you do. She helped Day sabotage your relationship with me in hopes of what?" Brad questioned trying to recap the events that happened yesterday. I was currently sprawled out on top of shirtless him on his couch as he runs his fingers through my hair and along my back. I just got back from my very first class with Professor Walkins who is a bitter old lady that takes shit from no one. She immediately hated me because I was a senior who knew more than she could teach me. The feeling is mutual. I decided to go against Dean Royce's rules and my better judgment and visit Brad. He had the right to know about all this fucked-up-ness.

"I have no clue and I don't care. He had the nerve to lie to my face and tell me he did not send in those photos." I grunt snuggling deeper into the crook of his neck. This is home.

"Well that is true. He didn't send them in, Isabella did." He stated, adjusting his head so his chin rested in my nest of hair. I grunt in reply accepting the fact.

"I just can't believe Izzy." I sigh. My head immediately begins to throb again from the hangover. I squeeze my eyes shut and push off of Brad. "Do you have any aspirin, baby?"

"Yeah. Stop destroying your liver." He slips from under me tossing me on the couch. I mock what he says and follow him down the hall toward his bedroom.

"I needed a distraction." I mumbled running my fingers through my never ending curls. I need a hair cut.

"Making out is a healthy distraction." I hear him roll his eyes as we walk into his bathroom. He reaches into his medicine cabinet and grabs a white pill bottle.

"Well sorry. Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster for me and I would rather have been alone." I shrug.

"But you don't have to be. I'm here for you, baby. We're in this crap together and I don't want you to suffer alone. I have no idea what's going to happen but at least I've got you. You should feel the same." He hands me the two white pills. I bite my lip and nod. He reaches over and grabs one of the two glasses he keeps on the sink and fills it with tap water. I take it and chase the pills with it. He steps forward and wipes the dribble of water that slid down my chin.

"So, is that making out still on the table?" I wiggle my eyebrows and find my way back into his arms.

"I love you." He whispers. My heart sputtered and my eyes widened. Holy Fuck. I step back suddenly light headed. Through all of this he managed to still actually like me. I giggle. However, I couldn't go two weeks without seeing this man or stop thinking about him. He must have felt the same way and I think that's when the feelings really started to harbor. For me especially since there were obstacles in my way. I like a challenge. It only made me want him more. However, I still had my insecurities. I haven't had many long term relationships and I've been cheated on a couple of times. I'm use to one night stands and walls around my heart. To have this man tear them down in a matter of months was ridiculous and I couldn't be too safe. For him to stand here and make such a beautiful declaration was more than my cracked heart could take.

Tears swelled in my eyes and before I could let them fall I crashed my lips to his and devour his soft lips. I was at a loss for words at the moment and could use actions to show him. He cups my face slowing down the kiss and savoring the feel. He controlled the pace and molded our needy mouths together. I push my tongue through his parted lips and give slow leisure strokes against his. He groans pulling our bodies close together. I push my growing erection against his and shiver violently. Geez his was huge. He pulls away and hauls me to his bedroom. Brad makes quick work of removing my tee and jeans. His lip is caught between his teeth as he slowly traces the outline of my manhood. I blush slightly and push down the thin material of his gray sweats. His gorgeous, uncut manhood sprung free and pointed at me. I raise an eyebrow. Big aren't we? He groans and hooks his thumbs in the waistband of my black boxers. I wrap my fingers around his gorgeous length and he moans loudly as his hips buck forward in my hand. Responsive aren't we? He was so beautiful when pleasured. It makes me even more excited to please him. I ran my hands over his chest and down the ridges on his stomach. His hands went to explore but I wanted this to be about him even though he wanted it to be about me. I press my lips to his collar bone and trail my lips down following my hands. I heard a soft gasp leave his lips as I make my way to his girth.