𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖

Your POV

We walked back to wher the car is parked in awkward silence.

None of us said a word after what happened. Only the noise that came from the cars that are passing by makes it less tense.

My mind was filled with many thoughts and my heart aches as I think about what to do.

Maybe it's time to let things go and end everything before it turns to worst.

I don't want to continue if he won't meet me halfway. One sided love is painful to bear.

I don't want to let go just yet but with how things are going, I don't think it's best to stay any longer.

.
.
.

"Lulu-chin." He called.

"Hmm?" I asked but I didn't look back at him.

"Lulu-chin, I want you see something." He said.

"I'm kind of tired, I just want to go back." I said and looked up the stars.

"Just a while, please." He said.

"I'm tired." I said and kept walking.

It was silent and our footsteps can be heards. Soon his steps became faster as I turned around.

He picked me up from the ground and carried me in bridal style.

"Mikey-"

"Please, just let me show you something. I'll carry you if you're tired." He said and I looked away.

"Please put me down." I said.

"No" he said and my hand turned into a fist as he walked to the direction of where he wanted me to see something.

"Mikey, please put me down." I said as I struggled.

"No." He said again.

"Why?" I asked as my eyes began to water.

"I have to show one thing." How said.

"You don't have to because I'm not mad. I told you that." I said as my voice began to shake.

"It's not that." He replied and continue to walk. I was busy trying to control my tear that I didn't know where we are going.

"Then what is it? Can you just stop....please." I said as the first tear fell.

"I won't." He said and held me tighter. I wiped away the tears that came out.

It hurts how I want to leave but at the same time I don't.

Why? Why is this happening to me? Was being cheated on, not enough?

I only stayed silent until he finally put me down and looked at me and held on my shoulders.

It was a bit dark because the only light source is from a nearby light post.

"What is it you want me see?" I asked them he looked behind me and made me turn around.

___________________________

Mikey's POV

I made Luz turn around to look at the open soccer field near the park.