Prologue

I stood in the middle of the hallway on the fifth, and top, floor of our mansion; my heart pounding madly within my chest.  The hallway was home to six different doors, each which led to a room containing secrets I was forbidden to question.  Sometimes sounds would echo through the crack beneath the door, but I would never question them, for I was not supposed to have heard them.  I bit my lower lip nervously as I pressed my ear against the door in front of me, hoping for a clue as to what occurs from within.  As I leaned against the thick oak door it opened slightly, and I was met with the sound of heavy breathing and skin slapping against skin.  Taking a deep, calming breath, I peeked through the open space into the room before me and was met with a rather unexpected image.

                The room was filled with women in various different stages of undress and in various different positions.  One in particular caught my eye, for she was suspended by chains that were hanging down from the ceiling.  The restraints encircled her waist and her wrists were bound high above her head by hard metal handcuffs that had rubbed her skin raw.  There was a gag in her mouth to trap any sounds she might have made.  My gaze continued down her naked body to rest briefly upon her breasts and I frowned in confusion.  Her nipples were being pinched by strange looking clips.  The whole thing looked rather uncomfortable, yet I could feel the way my body was responding to such an erotic picture.

                Behind the woman stood my brother’s best friend, Caiden, who was thrusting into her roughly.  He had one arm wrapped around her waist, his hand buried between her legs, no doubt caressing her clit to provide extra pleasure.  Just as the two of them were about to reach their release, Caiden’s hands lifted to the woman’s full breasts and he removed the clips.  The two of them closed their eyes as their orgasms shuddered through their bodies, and I watched each spasm of pleasure in awe.  The woman sagged against her restraints and Caiden held her close, keeping the metal from causing her too much pain.

                It was then that I saw my brother, Peter.  He sat a few feet away, watching the scene that Caiden and the woman had just completed with a small smirk lingering upon his lips.  Three women knelt at Peter’s feet; two blondes and a brunette.  The first blonde was kneeling at his right, her hand wrapped around his calf with her head resting against his knee.  Peter had a hand in her hair and was gently stroking the soft, silky curls.  The second blonde knelt in front of him, her back bent forward as she brushed her lips across his shoe.  Her tongue flicked outwards to taste the smooth leather.  The sight both confused and aroused me.

                The brunette sat between Peter’s legs, her mouth wrapped around his large cock, sliding her lips back and forth as he guided her with his other hand.  One final girl sat upon my brother’s knee, her head buried in his neck as she showered him with kisses. 

                I was so caught up in the events occurring before me that I was unaware that Caiden had noticed my presence.  Suddenly my view was blocked by his broad, muscled chest, and I looked up at him in fear.

                “Adrienne,” he growled softly. “Last time I checked, you were forbidden to be here.”

                “Y-y-yes…” I stumbled over my words, knowing that Peter would be furious with me.

                Caiden reached out and wrapped his hand about my wrist, dragging me into the room and slamming the door shut behind me.