Chapter One

Caiden shoved me into the middle of the room and I could feel myself blush as all eyes focused on me.  Peter stared for a moment, his eyes blazing with the anger of being disobeyed by his baby sister.  I bit my lip and avoided eye contact.  What else was I supposed to do?  My fingers tugged nervously at the fabric of my jean skirt as I focused on the carpeted floor.  I waited for someone to speak, knowing that Peter was trying to contain his fury before he lectured me.  I knew I deserved it.  I had been sneaking around…again.  Father would be furious as well when Peter told him what I’d done.

                “Adrie,” Peter finally said, using his pet name for me.  His voice was calm and full of disappointment.  I hated it when he used that tone of voice.  It made me feel like an awful person.  I looked him in the eyes as he asked, “What do you think you’re doing?”

                I swallowed the nervous lump that had formed in the back of my throat and said quietly, “I’m sorry, Peter.  I know you told me not to come here.”

                Caiden frowned, “You have no place here, Adrienne.”

                I looked up at my brother’s best friend.  I’d never noticed how attractive he was until now.  His dark chocolate hair was untamed and flew in every direction, nearly concealing dark, almost black eyes.  His smooth skin was the colour of liquid caramel and when he smiled, pearly white teeth peaked out from behind full pink lips.  “What makes you say that?” I asked Caiden, starting to feel a little annoyed as well.

                I could see him hold back a chuckle as he replied, “You are far too innocent, little Adrie.”

                I didn’t understand.  Would an innocent not be easy for them to tame?  It’s not like she would disobey them, or talk back?  Well… I just disobeyed them… But that’s not the point.

                “Teach me,” I blurted out before I could stop myself.

                Peter stood and reached for his boxers, pulling them on recklessly.  His movement caused the girl on his lap to tumble to the floor.  She returned to her knees like the rest of the women and bowed her head, clasping her hands behind her back.  I studied the girls curiously.  They were like identical statues, kneeling respectfully and avoiding meeting their Masters’ gaze.  I had never seen anything like it.

                “Teach you what?” Peter asked.  His voice was cold and deadly.

                “Teach me how to behave,” I murmured slowly. “Teach me how to be good.”  I looked up at Caiden and added, “I want to please you.”

                “This is no place for you, Adrie,” Peter said, repeating the words Caiden had spoken only moments earlier.  “You don’t know what you’re asking for.”

                I sighed in exasperation. “I’m no delicate virgin, Peter,” I snapped. “Do not treat me like a child.”

                “You must learn to control your temper,” Caiden said softly, drawing my gaze back to him and causing my cheeks to colour slightly.

                “Caiden!” Peter snapped. “This is my baby sister you’re talking to!  She will not be treated like a slave!”

                “If Caiden is willing to teach me…” I said softly. “Please, Peter?”

                Peter shot daggers at me, his eyes glittering like burning amber, “Adrienne, leave this room and never come back.  Do not ever come up here again.  Do you understand?”

                “Peter, please!” I begged, dropping to my knees in front of him and looking up at him from beneath my long lashes.  “Teach me how to obey you.”

                “Adrienne, don’t be stupid,” Peter snarled, hooking his hands under my arms and pulling me to my feet. “You do not belong down there.  I will not have it!”

                I turned to Caiden, knowing that if, in the end, I got what I wanted, it would be through him.  My eyes trailed down his naked body, taking in the chiseled planes of his broad chest and his large arms.  Muscles rippled everywhere as my gaze lowered to his large cock, which stood half aroused and nearly begging for my attention.  I fell to my knees and licked my lips before taking the head of his dick into my mouth before Peter could stop me.  I could feel Caiden tense, shocked at my bold actions but unable to do anything to make me stop.  I was determined to get my way.

                His cock swelled within my mouth, growing harder with every stroke of my tongue as I sucked him until the tip was touching the back of my throat.  I bobbed my head forward and back, gradually picking up the pace.  Suddenly, his hands plunged into my hair, guiding me faster and faster.  Looking up, I saw his head thrown back in pleasure with his eyes shut tightly closed.  I hummed against his length and received a quiet grunt of appreciation.  I swallowed quickly when the first jet of cum hit the back of my throat, and continued to do so until he was completely spent.  I stroked his cock with my tongue as I cleaned away the remainder of his release, and then, licking my lips, I returned to my feet and looked at Peter.

                Peter was frozen, his eyes wide with shock.  I looked lower to see evidence of his erection from beneath the soft fabric of his boxers and I smiled with satisfaction.  There was no way he would be able to refuse me now.

                “Please,” I said, when no one spoke immediately.  “Teach me how to behave.  Can’t you see how desperately I want to learn?”  I turned to Caiden, who was staring at me in awe. “Please?”

                Caiden sighed, “I will teach you if your brother is alright with the concept.”

                Peter frowned, still slightly dazed at the events that had just occurred.  “Fine.  We’ll start tomorrow.”