001 | Show Me Your Phone

Comments:

Comments:

@rosie.posie: GET IT SIS

@username1: killing it with the one arm
^^
@username2: for real tho where did it go

@username3: respectfully your hot

@username4: the only time you'll catch me voluntarily watching the Jimmy fallon show

@tchalamet: my best friend is so much cooler than yours

@username5: the outfit is everything
^^^
@username6; it's literally a piece of fabric wrapped around her

@mertasimmy: feeling like a proud momma rn I could cry
^^^
@juniperodette: aww baby no ily <3

@username7: you are the definition of a good role model for young people

@jimmyfallon: can't wait to get started !!!!

@username8: mom I'm in love

@username9: queen shit

@username10: the original girlboss

* * * * *

"We'd like to welcome none other than The godfather of the bikini industry...JUNIPER ODETTE" Jimmy announced her name from the stage the sound of mass applause pulling her forward. Juniper walked around the curtain her smile wide and pretty as she waved to the in house audience before taking a minute to wave at the camera just to make sure the people at home still felt included.

Jimmy was stood behind his desk with a smile that matched Junipers as he clapped. She walked over to him shaking his hand over the desk before taking her seat in the armchair.

"Oh wow" she mumbled as the crowd still applauded her, she couldn't help but feel slightly overwhelmed by the whole situation but juniper kept her calm and smiled on. When the applause died down she turned to Jimmy, "I can honestly say I've never been referred to as the godfather of bikinis but I like it" she playfully said, letting out just the right kind of laugh as the audience giggled.

"Well I mean it's true" Jimmy said gesturing his hands towards piper as he looked at the audience. "For those who don't know Juniper set up her business Bipy when she was 19 selling bikinis for everyone"

The crowd whooped and Jimmy carried on, "and now you've been named number one in the Forbes top one hundred entrepreneurs list"

Juniper blushed immensely as the crowd once again erupted into applause, it had been a week since she'd found out the news and it was still yet to set in.

"And your also The youngest person to ever be on the list let alone be number one, how'd you feel when you got the news?" Jimmy added on, resting his hands on the desk as he waited for juniper to respond.