009 | The Day After

A/n: I realise it's not a Friday and I apologise for the late update...I forgot.

===============================

The next day Juniper slowly stirred, too tired to open her eyes she snuggled further into her pillow. Tightening her arms around it and letting out a deep sigh.

"Too tight can't breath" the pillow mumbled, scaring Juniper into letting go she quickly sat up and opened her eyes and saw that what she had been hugging was in fact not a pillow it was Tom. "Good afternoon" he laughed out tucking the hair that was covering Junipers face behind her ear as she sat in pure confusion.

"Your not my pillow" she stated finally taking in what had happened, the memories of the previous night making their way back into Juniper's mind. "Sorry to disappoint" Tom said as he watched as what he could only describe as the hangover hitting her in real time. Juniper groaned and fell back onto the couch burying her face into toms chest "I'm never drinking again" she mumbled as her head pounded, relentlessly sending waves of pain through her brain.

"Aww but we had fun" Tom teased rubbing his hand up and down Junipers back, Tom could feel the way Junipers mouth tugged into a smile as she let out a chuckle. "I suppose we did, what time did we even get home" Juniper asked shifting so that she could still lay down but also look up at Tom.

"Around five in the morning" a third voice called. This time it was Tom that jumped, sitting bolt upright to see who was speaking. It was when he was met with the face of Junipers identical twin that he really panicked. Looking between the girl laying on top of him still in her dress from the night before, and the other girl stood in the kitchen with a smirk plastered on her face as she sipped at her coffee.

Juniper already knew what had happened without needing to sit up to find out, she laughed at the young actor "Tom that's Rosie my twin"

"It's lovely to meet you Tom, I hear about you so much I feel like we're besties already" Rosie joked dryly. Tom smiled nervously giving Rosie an awkward wave, the older twin stifled a laugh behind her mug before giving a wink to Juniper and disappearing back into her bedroom. Leaving the hungover 'couple' to wake up fully.

"I never knew you had a twin" Tom said defensively as he got over the embarrassment of his own confusion. "It never came up" Juniper shrugged finally deciding to climb off of Tom and get herself a drink, Wanting to try and get rid of the feeling inside her head as quickly as she could.

Tom sat up and leant his chin on the back of the couch watching juniper waltz around the kitchen getting everything she wanted. "Are you similar?" He asked nodding as juniper silently asked him if he too wanted a drink and some meds, by holding up a glass and the packet of pills.

"Mmm I guess, I mean she's a lot smarter than I am and she reads like actual books. here" juniper joked as she walked back towards the couch with toms orange juice and meds. "Thank you" Tom muttered quickly taking the meds and drinking half the glass.

"Do you want breakfast aswell I could cook something, pancakes maybe?" Juniper asked after doing the same. Tom hummed as he took a final sip, he was about to reply when two voices could be heard yelling from different directions. "I want pancakes"

Tom chuckled at the two voices before hopping up from the couch, "I'll help you make them" Tom said loosely wrapping his arm around her waist kissing the top of her head. A dark blush grew on junipers face, she quickly looked down at the floor and smiled. "Alright thank you, I'm just gonna quickly change. Do you wanna change? I probably have something that'd fit you"

"Don't worry, I'll probably head out after we've eaten. God knows where Harrison ended up"

* * * * *