Shizuku makes a baking club

Shizuku Suzuki was your normal teenager, but she was very hot and pretty! She had red beautiful hair, and big breasts! She would also be graduating this year, so she needed something to do before that.. "Eh why not!" Baking is fun right? She just needed to submit an application and boom! She'd just have to wait a week for what clubs would get picked to be official-

Finally about a week later, her club would be official. "Congratulations Shizuku, good luck with the club!"! Her teacher said with a genuine smile, oddly creepy. "Thank you-" She bowed and screamed her heart out on the inside, she was pretty happy. When she entered the kitchen type classroom, it smelled like vanilla and baking powder.. "This is what it's supposed to smell like I guess, how nice!" She had a happy grin on her face, now she would just have to wait for people to arrive. Would it just be boys? Since boys always founded over her. Wait, sports clubs.. Boys would probably be joining those kinds of clubs? Maybe just fat people would join her club to eat.. She placed a hand on her chin and sighed. Being  apart of the smartest third year class, she was very smart, and also very good with baking.

"H-Hi.. Baking club person..." A rather shy voice came from the door, another girl was standing right there. She had white silky hair tied up in two pony tails, and a blue streak down the back of her hair. She also wore glasses, and had the same uniform on as Shizuku. "Can I please join y-your club?" She also had very big breasts! Just like Shizuku.. "Baking! I w-wanna do some baking!" The shy girl shouted.. Shizuku tilted her head and laughed, this girl was in her class! "Candy Downheart.. Yeah I know you! Your in my class haha! Jeez you don't need to be so shy, just calm down and fill out this form!" Shizuku handed the girl a form she had prepared, then she smiled. While Candy backed up, she started filling out the form on a nearby counter. Shizuku thought that the girl across from her was adorable! She was so shy, and not to mention busty! She thought that Candy was lacking in the butt area..

 Shizuku thought that the girl across from her was adorable! She was so shy, and not to mention busty! She thought that Candy was lacking in the butt area

"D-Done!" Candy shouted and handed the paper to Shizuku.. She read over it and nodded.. "You didn't really have to fill it out.. Haha, I just wanted to know what color panties your wearing today!" Shizuku giggled, she had wrote down the most odd questions.. "Panties with pink and Purple Hearts! That's cute Candy! Welcome to the club!" Candy backed up and seemed to be blushing.. "Thanks.. Umm Shizuku isn't it? Yeah.. Your in my class, you're very popular.." She looked kind of sad, Shizuku felt bad for this girl. She was always so lonely, she only ever hung out with some girl that was in a 2nd year class. "Who's the girl you hang out with Candy? Is she a friend? A lover?" Shizuku asked, poking Candy on the side of her belly.

"That's my c-cousin.. Class 2-C! She liked sports and stuff.. And she's flat.." Candy described the girl, while Shizuku giggled.. Flat girls were also cute to Shizuku in a away.

"Hey so I need help with baking for m- Candy? Since when did you like baking?" Flat chest, and green short hair.. She looked quite thin, and she looked athletic.. "J-Jaiden? What are you doing here!? Go away!! I'm with Shizuku!" Candy shouted, and Shizuku tilted her head. "Is this the girl you hang out with right? Your cousin?" Shizuku asked, Candy nodded in response. "I'm Jaiden Kovalyova, Class 2-C! I'm athletic! But I also want to try baking! Err yeah!" She brushed her hair.