Candy and Shizuku, Hinata and Chizu

Both Candy and Shizuku were walking together side by side, Shizuku held Candy's hand tightly. She refused to let go while Candy waddled by her side. "U-Um Shizuku, how far is your house?" Candy asked Shizuku with a faint smile. Candy's face jiggled a bit, it was to cute that Shizuku pinched it. "Owwiee!" Candy let out a small yelp, her face jiggling a little more. Shizuku really did love Candy a lot! "We're almost there big girl hehe.." Shizuku thought the nick name 'Big girl' would fit perfectly for the growing Candy. Candy seemed to be startled by that nick name.. "B-Big girl?!" Candy looked down shyly and pinched her belly, she noticed how soft she was getting.. Even her pants and leggings were starting to show how much fatter her bottom was!

"What exactly do you have planned for me?" Candy asked while tilting her head.. "You'll see Heh.." Shizuku giggled and softly spanked Candy's butt. "Owwww!" Candy screamed as her ass cheeks quaked and wobbled under her pants.. Shizuku blushed while watching the white haired girls butt shake in front of her. It was so cute and arousing to see!

"We're here!" Shizuku shouted, oddly her house was a mansion.. Candy wasn't expecting whole mansion.. But she was definitely surprised to! "Wow.. You must be rich..." Candy said while adjusting her glasses.. "My parents own a corporation some where in Tokyo! So we are pretty famous over there ya know?" Shizuku said proudly, wrapping her hands around Candy's body.. "Now now you can come in!" Shizuku shouted with a hint of excitement in her voice.

Shizuku unlocked her front door and let Candy in first, the shy girl was surprised with how big her foyer was.. It even had an entire fountain in the middle.. Shizuku really was a rich girl! "Now, you can look around later! Follow me to the kitchen my sweet girl!" Shizuku gave Candy a spank on the ass and giggled. Candy had turned her head away and followed Shizuku silently..

"So are you still hungry?" Shizuku asked with a wide grin, pointing to a chair where Candy could sit down in. "I mean.. Maybe a little.." Candy responded with a nod, her stomach was exposed.. Soon she would be struggling to keep her clothes on! Shizuku was getting so many dirty thoughts and ideas.. Ohh the possibilities.. "How about some dessert?" Shizuku placed a hand on Candy's soft belly, gently squeezing it. "EEP!" Candy let out a squeal and turned her head away..

"Cute.. Ok close your eyes! Don't open them when I tell you!" Shizuku said, the chair Candy was sitting in was already creaking under her fat booty cheeks.. Candy kept her eyes shut tight while Shizuku went to her room.. "Who knew rope could ever be so important to me!" She had a long string of rope, rushing back to the kitchen with it. She first tied Candy's ankles to the chair, then her chubby arms behind the chair. "You can open your eyes now!" Shizuku shouted, and Candy opened her eyes. "SHIZUKU WHAT IS THIS!?" Candy had been tied to the chair, tears could be seen coming from her eyes.

"Umm Candy.. Well.. I... I love you.. It's going to sound odd but.. I want you to call me master and I want you to be my personal pet piggy... Err.." Shizuku blushed, holding her face that was red. Candy looked sad, like she was about to cry.. "I-I accept your love b-but.. Umm.. Why are you doing this? Candy asked with a tear dropping from her left eye. "Please.." Shizuku grabbed a pumpkin pie from her fridge and set it down on the marble counter. The pie was new, and it was perfectly cooked!

"Candy, please do this for me." Shizuku sounded serious as she popped the lid off the pie, she started cutting slices. 4 big slices for the shy Candy. "Ready? Teehee~" Shizuku had a slice of pie in her hand, gently feeding it to Candy.. That was easier than expected, she was expecting Candy to not eat it or something.. "Very good girl~ Remember to call me Master Shizuku!" Shizuku blushed more and more, then stuffing the rest of the slice into her mouth forcefully. Then another slice, then the next, and finally the last slice. She had Candy eat an entire Pie.. "M-mmm.." Candy had crumbs all over herself, her belly spilled over her lap, her face was even chunkier, and her thighs looked quite fat.. Her pants were holding some of her lower tummy in..

Shizuku and her harem of fattiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें