3) Moondrop

Recap:
You and your parents where going to the pizza plex at night for a sleepover. Your parents car crashed into the pizza plex's welcome sign and you where rendered blind. You managed to find your way into the pizza plex through a vent and found the daycare. Sunny doesn't know that your blind and now gregory has summoned the demon that is moondrop.

3rd person POV

Gregory watched as the being that was sun transformed into a monstrous moon- like creature.

""NaUghtY boY, nAuGHtY bOy, iTs paSt yOur beDtiMe, yoU muST bE pUnisHed"
It said. Just as the thing had said that, Gregory noticed that a young child was starting to open the daycare door.

"KID GET OUT OF HERE" He yelled, which scared the child but they didn't stop.

"S-sunny? Are you there?" They asked, clearly scared by who had appeared in the daycare. Moon stopped his murderous glare at gregory and looked at the young child sympathetically.
"Sunny's not here right now, but why dont you go have a nap? I can set up a den for you. Do you want a sweet (Candy)? He said in a calm voice. Gregory was shocked. This creature was about to kill him but had changed from trying to murder him so getting a child to sleep.

Gregory ran off to try and find freddy leaving y/n and moon alone in the daycare.

The child waddled over to the new voice and nestled down on it's surprisingly warm body. They soon fell asleep, but not before they heard a soft melody coming from above them.

~-•Time Skip•-~

Your POV

I woke to the soft melody of the daycare theme, wondering what had happened.
A joyful yet concerned voice that i recognised as sunny rang from above me asking me if I was OK and what had happened when the lights went out. He also asked where the other kid went, but I told him that I didnt remember another kid and didn't even know that it was dark.

Sundrop grabbed me under my armpits and pulled me off somewhere again. Honestly it kinda hurt being held like this but I could manage. I was placed in a soft, foamy area that I recognised as the pit of doom i had landed in when I first arrived. Sun told me that we were going to play a game called 'wack a sun' which wasn't that original but whatever floats your boat i guess.

I started throwing the balls in random places, hoping that i would luckily hit him. I heard a shuffling behind me and i, thinking it was sun, threw a ball at it. I heard a growl and a hiss.
'A cat..? Whats that doing in the daycare?' I thought to myself. I called sunny over and heard more shuffles behind me.

476 words, sorry its short and crappy I had to go back to school and I totally forgot the plot. Welp bye girls, galls and fellow non binary pals and have a good one! ✌