5) Bonnie

Tw talk about blood and injury

??? POV:

Rebooting systems
.
.
.
Checking for issues
.

.

.

5 issues found. Contacting main office.
.
.
Main office unavailable.
.
Powering up.

3rd person POV:

The small child heard their friend's distorted voice and immediately got scared. They ran and they ran until their body begged them to stop. Y/n just so happened to be outside of the main entrance, although they didn't know that.

(And yes this does work, they ran from the theatre into the atrium and then in fell down the stairs in the restaurant to the magnet bit and then then over the things you needed the pass for and then yeah)

What Y/n also didn't know was that a bird and an alligator were getting ready to pounce on the them. Now what the murderous robots didn't know was that a blue rabbit still existed, let alone that it was running towards the small child they were creeping up on.

Glamrock Bonnie jumped over the two and grabbed them just as they pounced. Monty, allowing him to only scratch the child, not kill them.

Y/n POV:

I was feeling the walls to find the way I came in when I heard a grown and someone grabbed me. A sharp pain appeared in my arm and I could feel it bleeding. It hurt so I snuggled up into the fur for warmth. Wait, fur? This isn't sun! Was I was just kidnapped!?

"Who or what are you? Why do you smell like garbage and WHAT JUST ATTACKED ME?" I cried into the fluffy things shoulder. It shook as if it was laughing and then told me that its name was 'Glamrock Bonnie', and that monty was its replacement as it was meant to be scrapped. I guess the scrapping failed as it was clearly here now.

Bonnie POV (this ain't the ??? Person)

Gee this kid is awkward to talk to. They ask the most random question like 'What colour is your fur' and 'do you have a tail?" When they were literally staring at it! Is this kid blind? The answers are right infront of them!

I looked behind me, that damn crocodile is still chasing me. I can't understand just why anything would want to hurt the kid. Oh well, at least im original unlike these two counterfeiters of the original Fazbear Entertainment's design.

The kid made a sound of discomfort when I turned back round. Was i really that soft? Oh well. Still gotta get 'em to safety.

"Kid 'old on, mk? We're nearly 'ere just stay calm." I told them.

Now there's a thought, maybe they tried to scrap me cus my voice was too Yorkshire and the kids couldn't understand what I was sayin' half the time. Like how do you get a robot to sound british anyway?

Y/ns POV

This rabbit had such a strong accent that I couldn't understand it half the time. It said something about nearly being there and staying calm and I think it said about holding on. Or maybe I'm an idiot and am going to get myself killed because some idiot designed the bunny with a British accent!

I shoved my face further into its supposedly-blue fur and clung on tighter. God, was it just me or what is hot here?

The black void i was constantly in started somehow getting darker and I felt myself being placed down.

"Now you get some rest little kit, those robots most likely arnt gonna stop until 6 and even then we 'ave Afton 'imself to maybe deal with. I'm gonna take this cloth off so you can be more comfortable and- HOLY JESUS!"
The darkness became lighter again and I wacked my head on metal, causing us both to yelp. Who screams as a kids trying to sleep? Moron. And whatever it did, it really hurt my eyes. AGAIN.

Bonnie POV:

OH MY GOD THAT IS NASTY! There is blood all over and their eyes are white and sliced open! That is the grossest thing I have ever seen. And I saw Afton everyday!

???2 POV:

"The child is safe and uninjured, boss. That damn rabbit took them and is hiding them in an unknown area. Should we set plan C into phase boss? After this, could I please not kill anymore?"

"Yes,V̸̡̛͚͙̗̭̻͎̂͒̐̽̌̚ȃ̵͎̚̕ṅ̴̥̹̝̠͙̂͂n̷̼͆ͅy̴̳̯͍̌̇̐̐̚ͅ initiate plan C, whatever it takes just K̷I̶L̷L̴ ̸T̵H̴A̷T̶ ̸C̵H̵I̴L̵D̷. And do NOT disappoint me any more"

.
.
.

"Yes boss..."

741 words, Double uploads because I feel like it. I will add comments in places if you can't understand what it says. Welp, goodbye for now guys, galls and any other gender identifying pals! Kris out!