3. I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies

"Help!! HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!" Harry kept shouting while running in the ER.

After Louis fainted he wasted no time getting up from the floor, keeping the beautiful boy in his arms, and rushing to the hospital, knowing that since his mom and dad worked there a few people might give him the precedence.

And surely enough as soon as he yelled he saw a familiar face running to him.

"Harry what is going on?" his dad rushed out.

"He- he was hugging me and he fainted and- and I don't know- mom said he would feel weak from the infection he has but- he shouldn't have fainted. This is not okay, something is wrong. Please, please, please help him dad. He's only seventeen, he can't die." Harry's voice was so concerned it pained everybody who was able to hear him. Well, except his dad of course.

"Stay calm, breathe and tell me what happened slowly." his dad demanded.

"H-he-he passed out and he, umm, has an inf-infection on his right ankle. Mom said he would be fine but he's not and please, please, cure him." Harry blurred out.

His dad started giving orders to some nurses nearby to get him a barrel and prepare everything for an x-ray exam and keep an OR ready if needed.

As soon as Louis was placed on the barrel the nurses started moving him, Harry following.

"Son, what are you doing?" his dad rightfully asked. "Everybody knows, even the dummies, that you can't get pass the ER unless you are a patience or either a doctor or a nurse."

"I can't leave him dad. He's a minor and right now he's under my responsibility. I am not leaving his side."

"Well too bad, 'cause you won't be surpassing this line. If you became a doctor everything would have been easier, this is your fault. Now, if you don't mind, I gotta go take care of that boy toy of yours. I'll get a nurse to update you on his status."

And with that Harry's dad left.

If you know how hospital dynamics work, you surely know that he isn't doing his job right. For a starter he didn't ask about the basic information needed to correctly visit a patience and perform a surgery if needed, for example how Louis got hurt, if he has any medical conditions and\or allergies, how old he is and so on.

Not that Harry would know how to answer but still.

Harry and his father had a falling out a few years aback but it doesn't give the latter an excuse to act this way. I mean, c'mon! It's unfair in so many ways!

Harry was well aware about how unprofessional his dad could be whenever it came to anything related to him. And it scared him to no end.

***

"Styles?" a nurse called a little bit after 30 minutes of Harry dying with nervousness.

"Yeah? How's Lou? Is he alright? Does he need to be operated?" he rushed out.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Styles, but I don't know who 'Lou' is. Doctor Styles told me to let you know the kid is okay, he just needs to go to the OR to get some iron pieces in his ankle out." The nurse recited.

"Courtney, the kid's name is 'Lou'." Harry sighed while pinching his nose. He always knew the girl could be a little bit of a dummy, but he never reflected about how much it could affect everybody's life. And right now it's affecting his life by making him lose the non-existent patience he has.

"Oh okay." she replied in a very awkward voice.

"I need access to the OR's gallery Louis is being operated in. And before you say anything, just remember my father is the residence chief and he already specified that I can use the galleries whenever I want if it helps me 'realize studying medicine is better than going to law school'."