𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠

My parents took me to the south pole today because they had business to attend to. Which is nice for me since I get to see my friends there; my home is in the north pole's mountains, but I enjoy coming here because sokka and katara are my friends.

I strolled over to kya and katara, who were doing laundry. "Hey Tara, hey miss kya, it's wonderful to see you again." Kya smiled at me and hugged me tightly. And I reached out to hug katara, who happily accepted. "How have you been, Yann?" Katara asked while helping her mom pick up the basket. "I've been ok, daddy said he has something important to tell your daddy."

"Mom, me and Yann are going to play with sokka." Katara said as she grabbed my hand, and we said by to kya before sprinting off to find sokka. We were throwing snowballs at each other when Katara hit sokka with one knocking him over, making her laugh.

I was giggling at them when I noticed dark stuff fall from the sky, grimaced, and running towards my father, "What's going on pa?" He quickly snatched me up running to find my mother. I saw Katara running into their home and we ran towards it when my mom ran out and stopped us and led us to our polar bear.

(A/N btw the polar bear is way bigger than an average polar bear)

I saw tears trickle down my mother's cheeks as he muttered something to her. My eye's started to water "What's going on, daddy? Why are you leaving?" He kissed my forehead and gave me a teary smile "my little moon, never forget what I taught you. Never forget your teachings and who you are. I believe you're destined for greatness; one day, this war will end, and I'm confident you'll be the leader you were born to be. Look after your mother and guide your sister. Know I'll always be with you."

Still confused, I sobbed and clutched my papa as tightly as I could, refusing to let go. Then, he looked at us one last time, tapped the bear and sent us our way. I looked back and silently cried watching him run away to fight soldiers.

                         -Time Skip-

Remembering that day I never saw my father again. But I did remember his teachings and I will never forget who I am....

                     -End of Flashback-

Narrative

"It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn, Katara. This is how you catch a fish." Says sokka. Katara leans over the edge of the canoe to see a fish. Hesitantly, she removes her left glove. She takes a deep breather and with a look of trepidation begins to motion with her exposed hand. Suddenly, a globe of water containing the fish bursts out of the water.

"Sokka, look!" Katara yelled. Sokka whispers "Shhh. Katara, you're gonna scare it away. Mmmm... I can already smell it cookin'!" Katara trying to retain control of the globe of water "But Sokka! I caught one!"