𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞

Narrative

while adjusting Appa's reins, "Wait 'til you see it, Katara. The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world."Katara cautious, "Aang, I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you've been home." She told him. "That's why I'm so excited!" He said with enthusiasm. "It's just that a lot can change in all that time." She said in a sad tone.  "I know, but I need to see it for myself." He said with determination.

Aang floats down from Appa's back and walks over to Sokka, who is snoring peacefully in his sleeping bag on the ground. "Wake up, Sokka! Air Temple here we come!" Aang nudged Sokka.
Sokka awakens, making groggy noises. "Sleep now... temple later..." He said grumpy. He rolls over and begins to snore again.  A mischievous grin spreads over Aang's face as he gets an idea. Aang picks up a stick as Katara watches from atop Appa's back.

"Sokka! Wake up!" He begins to run the stick up and down Sokka's sleeping bag. "There's a prickle snake in your sleeping bag!"
Sokka shrieked, "Aaahhh! Get it off! Get it off! Aaahhh!" Sokka hops around in his sleeping bag until he loses his balance and falls flat on his face. Katara laughs at him. Sokka looks very irritated. Aang pokes his head out from behind Sokka. "Great! You're awake. Let's go." He said excitedly. Them all getting on Appa, set to fly to the southern temple.

Sokka annoyed, "Hey, stomach, be quiet, all right? I'm trying to find us some food."He searches the food bag and dumps it out onto his glove. Only a few crumbs come out. "Hey! Who ate all my blubbered seal jerky?" He questioned them. "Oh, that was food? I used it to start the campfire last night. Sorry." Aang said apologetic.
Sokka incredulous, "You WHAT? Awww, no wonder the flames smelled so good." Sokka sadly mumbled.

Appa swooping towards the now much closer mountains, "The Batola mountain range! We're almost there!' Aang said happily. Katara uneasy "Aang? Before we get to the temple, I want to talk to you about the airbenders." Katara said with a sympathetic look. "What about 'em?" He asked. "Well, I just want you to be prepared for what you might see. The Fire Nation is ruthless. They killed my mother and they could have done the same to your people." She said sadly.

Aang's face, which relaxes into hopeful optimism, "Just because no one has seen an airbender doesn't mean the Fire Nation killed them all." "They probably escaped." He said hopeful. "I know it's hard to accept." She said,
"You don't understand, Katara. The only way to get to an airbender temple is on a flying bison, and I doubt the Fire Nation has any flying bison. Right, Appa?" He said speaking to Appa.

"Yip yip!" Aang yelled to Appa. Appa flies them up higher, turning tightly around a mountain face. Katara and Sokka are straining against the wind sheer the faster they move. Appa flies up and over a rocky outcropping and treetops to reveal the tall spires of the Southern Air Temple behind it.

                           -Time Skip-

Yanna's pov

I finally make it back home, walking into the palace pulling my mask down. I took in a deep breath "it's good to be home." I mumbled, me and Han began walking into the council room, hopefully my mother and sister was there, I have important news to tell her.

I walked in the room and to find my mom and sister not there, but the other members was. "Hey, everyone, how have things been? Anything happen?" The head council man Yukka shook his head, "no, Yann, just the usual. How did visiting the south pole go. Anything happen there?" I halfed smiled "Will tell you when mother gets back. Where is she by the way?" He got up caring paperwork, "she's teaching your new warriors. Your sister is in healing class." I nodded and bowed excusing myself.

Walking out the room to got to the court yard, I loved watching the new comers. Last time I was here some of the new comers was picking on the ones that wasn't learning the lesson fast enough. And I don't tolerate that here, everyone learns different, and if you are just here to belittle people than you can leave, simple as that.