Chapter eight

🥀
Italics=thoughts
Bold=extra (flashbacks, Darings obsessive thoughts )

Third person POV

Alistair handed bunny the book "Now this is a riddle, and it's begging to be solved." Her jumped up onto the well

"You say that about everything." Bunny said smiling

Alastair grabbed her hand and helped her up they held hands before jumping into the well and screaming.

-

"Meanwhile, back at ever After...." The female narrator said

"See? I knew it." Brooke pointed out

Lizzie finished up the stitching on the dresses

"this is when Lizzie sewed the spring Fairest dresses. Oh, so pretty!" Brooke said

She held out the dress towards the other five girls.

"It looks like some students went all out for this years spring fairest!" Blondie moved out the way to reveal Lizzie, Briar, Cedar, cerise, Holly and you wearing your dresses.

(The dress Lizzie made you can change it if you want and the colour)

(In my opinion this dress is amazing and I love it)

Students screamed and cheered for the six girls daring turned around and his eyes immediately landed on you as his heart began pounding in his chest and a lovesick smile spread across his lips

'beautiful absolutely beautiful' he thought

"Can't you just imagine ripping that dress off of her and just..."

Daring blushed pushed that though to the back of his head.

The girls all posed and Holly O'Hair gasped and pointed at the jumbomirror "Look! We're on the jumbomirror!"

-

Kitty watched and smiled before looking at her outfit using her magic to change her outfit to the same theme as the other six girls.

-

Blondie went over to girls "you all are just spellbinding! Lizzie, can you tell us what inspired this spring fashion fling?!"

Blondie held the microphone out to Lizzie and you stood right beside her.

"since we don't have 'spring fairest' in wonderland, I embrace this lovely holiday through my fashion designs." Lizzie said

Cedar came over and stood on the opposite side of lizzie "And these look amazing, no lie!"

"I don't normally change my look, but this is big bad and bold!" Cerise said

You smiled "or as Maddie would say hattastic!"

The other girls giggled before looking at Blondie "And take it from this reporter, the spelltacular six make this fair just right!"

The six girls did their poses and Daring looked at you with admiration and a smirk on his face while the other people around him cheered and applauded for the six girls.

"That's my sister!" Maddie looked at raven and smiled.

———————————————————————————

Leaving it here :)

428 words