Valentines day special

🥀
I literally have no ducking ideas for this but uh it's really short and not related to the story the plot is you and daring are just watching movies and cuddling. Idk if they have movies we just gonna pretend they do. Still Yandere daring as well

Italics=thoughts
Bold=extra (flashbacks, Darings obsessive thoughts or some shit)
()=who's talking
{}=you talking

Third person POV

You sat on your bed watching the screen ignoring the holiday. You never celebrated Valentine's Day what's the point of it when you can just show your love to someone everyday.

Daring snuck into your room looking around and making sure briar wasn't here

"Hey, (y/n)." Drawing said

You looked at him and smiled "hi daring, what's up?"

Daring sighed and climbed onto the bed "it's tiring getting crowded all the time by these girls and apple with all these valentines gifts and all that lot."

You gave him a sympathetic look and opened your arms.

Daring smiled at you and wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your chest gently laying on you and making sure not to put all his weight on you while you played with his hair running your fingers through his golden locks.

Daring smiled let out a sigh of relief his grip on your waist tightened but not tight enough to hurt you he buried his head in your chest and closed his eyes embracing your warmth and smell.

You looked down at him and smiled before focusing on the Tv while running your fingers through his hair while he slept in your warm embrace.

——————————————————————————

Short but cute :)

276 words