Eating less processed foods

Now I'm going to be straight with you guys... you can buy some broccoli for 3.99 and you can buy a bag of Doritos for 3.99 so I'm going to talk about my real-life journey. So about two years ago I ate crap I literally ate chips and gummies every single weekend, I just was eating whatever processed food I could just yeah. just not wholesome foods and I just wasn't feeling good anymore. 

What I've realized throughout this journey is at the beginning of my journey I was so strict; you know so focused on eating you know a low number of calories although I can't do high fat. Honestly now I eat whatever I want I got to say my body has never looked better and I never felt better, and I've never felt happier. it's been such a journey for me and I'm just really trying to build that on this kind of platform.

 It's just eating healthier lifestyle honestly just helps me feel good, it makes me happy and I just don't want anyone to think that I'm on this strict diet to become that girl like I just think whatever makes you happy It's okay if you are you know are eating keto and are on a diet... that that's totally OK everyone has a different body I want you guys to find that within yourself, I want you to figure out what you like that is going to help you live and help your own better lifestyle.