𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝙼𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 #𝟑𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙹 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 - 𝚂𝙰𝙽 𝙳𝙸𝙴𝙶𝙾, 𝙲𝙰𝐅𝐄𝐁

𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙹 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 - 𝚂𝙰𝙽 𝙳𝙸𝙴𝙶𝙾, 𝙲𝙰
𝐅𝐄𝐁. 𝟔𝐓𝐇
━━

As soon as I step inside the club, the smell of sweat, sex, and alcohol invaded my nose. The dance floor was tightly packed with faces of smiles, laughs, irritation and drunken hazes.

I immediately regret entering the noisy establishment. The flashing light show irritated my already swollen eye, and the loud music did nothing to aid my pounding headache.

But I knew it was either this or sulk in my hotel room.

My debut boxing match had ended hours ago. After the fight, which I was exhausted from, I had a couple hours of physical recovery but my mind refused to slow down.

I spent a long while sulking, imagining what could've gone differently, but I realized what's done is done. Only thing I could do now is prepare for the next.

With my security trailing behind me, I slipped through the crowds of people, heading towards the bar.

"Uhm, excuse me." I tapped the drunken man slumped over two stools. I would've left him be, he was taking up the only available seats. Almost in slow motion, he looked up at me with glassy, bloodshot eyes.

"Sorry to.... disturb you." I gestured to his slump position. "Can I?" I asked, referring to the seat. He stared at me for a couple seconds before his neck gave out, and his head dropped on the cushion.

What the fuck?

"Oh my! I'm so sorry about him." A woman brushed passed my shoulder, placing her hand's on the unconscious man's back.

"No, you're fine." I spoke, taking her appearance. I didn't mean for it to be sexual at all, but looking at the woman, I couldn't help it.

Legs were the first thing I saw as I looked her over.

They were long, sparkling, illuminated by the neon lights of the club. Dark, strappy heels adorned her feet, white paint on her toes. Involuntary, my eyes passed her form. She sported a white designer t-shirt and a very short denim skirt. All her jewelry glinted as the strobing lights passed over.

Black glasses covered her eyes but I could feel the inquisitive gaze she threw over her shoulder.

Immediately I turned my head in embarrassment for ogling at her.