New Gi, New Team

Hello everyone!!! Sorry for desapering for 2 weeks but I've been pretty busy trying to finish this chapter. 

As you can see I've already finished Avi's gi. I hope you like it!!!

I can't belive I already have 100 readers🥳🥳🥳!!! I know for some it might not mean much but this is my first book and I really thought no one would read it. Please comment and vote, it would be really helpfull!!! Thanks for reading!!! I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can!!! Thank you all!!!

Bird Set Free from Sia

Time for lunch finally. I was really hungry an I couldn't last another second in chemistry. I'm good at a lot of things but chemistry wasn't one of them. It's all about memory and I don't have that, like at all. Also today I wasn't in the mood after yesterday. I was still processing everything so paying attention in class wasn't a priority.

"Hey, you ok?" I heard Lloyd ask. I shook my head coming back to reality.

"Yeah, sure. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, putting a fake smile on my face.

"Well, you tell me. You have been distant all morning."

"Oh, that. Ummm." I couldn't just tell him what happened yesterday after I left 'home' "I didn't sleep well. Just thinking of what happened yesterday."

That wasn't a lie but it wasn't the full truth.

"Ok, you know you can talk to me if you need to." He said, he's so cute. What Avi?! No! We're friends!

"Yeah, thanks." Was all I could make up trying to hide my blush. Seriously Avi, control your emotions!

We got out of class and saw all the ninja waiting.

"Hey, we couldn't ask, what happened to you two?" Kai asked.

"You know the usual, Morro." That can't always be 'the usual'.

"And how come you got into a fight, Avi?" Nya asked.

"I kind of landed a punch on him." I said making my voice lower at every word.

"You did what?! I head Jay say.

"In my defence he was looking for it." I said, trying to defend myself.

"Oh, really. He was begging you to land a punch on him." Cole said sarcastically.

"No, but he did said that girls should be in a fight, they're just damsels in distress or useless"

"He didn't say that." Lloyd said.

"Maybe not exactly but that's what he ment." He didn't argue with that.

"He was looking for it." Nya defended my point.

"On what side are you?" Kai said to his sister, annoyed.

"Oh, come on, Kai. She did defend herself, she couldn't just stand there and do nothing."

"That's what I said." I said looking at Lloyd. He just rows his hands in defense.

"Can we please go to lunch?" Cole begged. "I'm starving"

"Cole, you're always hungry." Zane said.

"I can't argue with that but now I can actually go and get food so come on." He said pulling us to the cafeteria. "You can continue when we are on the table with food." I giggled at his comment.

We got our food and were already sitting down. The guys kinda forgot about our last conversation so Nya and I declared ourselves the winners.

I was sitting between Lloyd and Nya. Nya was next to Jay, then came Cole, Zane and Kai filling the round table. We never needed to fight for a table all by ourselves because no one wanted to sit with the Garmadork group. The name wasn't great but it came with our own private table.