video game lovers ➪ sunghoon

"No, dumbass. 10 hours, 10 months not even 10 years will take me to fall in love with him." I looked at my best friend and back at his face. "Look at him. He acts like the earth revolves only around him" I rolled my eyes looking back at my locker.
"He's so attractive. How can you not like Sunghoon? Hello?! It's THE Park Sunghoon." Kangyu said looking at him again. "So?" - "What do you mean 'so?' I know you for so long. He's definitely the guy you always wanted." She wiggled her eyebrows. "I swear to God if you don't-"
"Hey babe," Jaeyun came to us and hugged Kangyu. "Hey!"

"What are you talking about." He asked looking between us. "How Shiwon can hate Sunghoon." - "What?! She hates Sunghoon. In like this Sunghoon?" He pointed at the boy being surrounded by girls. "Yes! I know right!" - "Shiwon, are you sure you don't need an eye doctor?" He came closer and looked into my eyes as if he could see something.
"Get away. He's attractive yes but he's so annoying just by the way he breathes." - "You-"

"I have an idea!" Jaeyun interrupted his girlfriend as we looked at him. "I'm classmates with him. How about you spend a day with him, and we'll see if you still hate him."

"No, Jaeyun. Don't even think about setting me up with him. I don't want someone to interfere in my beautiful lonely life." – "No, Babe! That sounds awesome! We should do that! Shiwon, think of it as a blind date." - "No-" - "Okay, I'll organize a day. I'll even pay for your day."
"How about you pay my grave?"
"I bet you'll like him." Kangyu completely ignored me and said that. "Shut up. Never." - "And what if?"- "What if not?" - "We'll see. Now," Jaeyun kissed her cheek "I need to talk to Shiwons future boyfriend. Bye bye." He quickly ran away as I was about to hit him.

All day long I tried forgetting what happened earlier.

There is no way they really want me to date him. If I'm his girlfriend the girls will kill me. They'll be jealous, hate on me, and I'll be the center of attention too. No thank you. What am I even thinking?! Shiwon, think straight and do your exercise.

I sighed looking at my math book while everyone was studying. Quickly I took a glance at the clock hoping for school to end soon. Yes! 10 minutes left.
I looked at my exercise again as I tried solving it. And soon the bell rang. It was time to go home.

"Hey! Shiwon!" Jaeyun yelled out my name, as he was standing on the other side of the hallway. Is he dumb?! Why is he calling me?
I quickly walked up to him making a questionable face.

"Wait here. My friend is about to come." - "Your frie-" - "Sunghoon!" Well, fuck. "Jaeyun." He said smiling.
"That's the girl I talked about. Shiwon." - "Oh, Shiwon." He nodded and gave me a lil smile. "Hey Sunghoon." I smiled too as I looked into his face. I never saw him from this close.
"So what was with her?" He asked looking at Jaeyun again. "She wanted to go to the amusement park with us but Kangyu and I will be at my house. It would be nice if you could go with her." - "Oh, right I still owe you something. Hm, I'm free. Sure, I could go with you." He looked at me as he scratched his neck. "Wait- I never want-" - "Thanks, bro!" Jaeyun dabbed him as he just nodded. WHY IS HE CUTTING ME OFF ALL THE TIME?!

"Hey Jaeyun," I smiled taking his arm "can I talk with you for a second?" I just started pinching his arm. "Sure. Hold on, Sunghoon." - "Actually, I have to go." He took out his phone making us stay. "Shiwon, can I have your number?" - "Huh? Oh! Yeah, sure!" I flashed a smile and typed my number into his phone real quick. I am very close to fall apart.
"Nice, see y'all then." He nodded as a bye and went down the school hallway.

"Are you fucking dumb?! Since when did I want to go out with you both?! Did you lose your mind?!" I hit Jaeyun as soon as Sunghoon wasn't in sight. "Oh come on. It's not a big deal and also we have to spice up things. Or else you'll never fall." - "You stupid rat. I'm going to kill you." - "Sorry not sorry!" He just ran out of school and left me alone in the hallway.

---

010 683 829 882

It's Sunghoon
When do you wanna go out?

Never?

Wdym never?
Jaeyun told me
I have to return my favor.

But;

No but. Or else I'm just gonna come to your house and take you with me.

Damn

Fine let's go on Sunday?

Sounds good. I'll meet you at the entrance.

K

---

Kangyuuu

Sooo??? What did he say????

On Sunday

What?! That's already in 2 days.

Ik I want to end this quickly
Why are you doing this to me 😭
I'll fucking kill you and your boyfriend once I see you both again

Oh come on don't be so dramatic
Give a boy a chance
It's time for a boyfriend

I
Don't
Need
One.

Yes
You
Need
One.

Shut up and go to your bf

I'm already at his house 🥰

Yuck
Anyways I'll go now and play this new game
Join me if you want. Tell Yun too

On it!

---

✍︎
word count: 930

part 2 will be up in 4-5 hours 👍👍