- chapter 3

it was a school day, I went to school. I saw Michael, "hey!" I smiled. "hey!!" he responded, we walked to class and a girl was looking at him. like looking at Michael up and down, the fuck? wait. am I jealous?.. uhm. "Michael," I said, glaring at the girl. "hm?" he replied. "that girls like.. looking at you." I said, he looked at the girl and the girl winked at him. my jealous ass of course had to do something, I grabbed Michaels face and kissed him, I started snogging his face off. he moaned into my mouth and I stopped and looked at the girl, she was jealous. I could tell. "don't stop." Michael said, he grabbed my waist and kissed me, we started making out and the teacher walked in. "ew, get a room you two. no kissing here." the teacher said, I looked at Michael and he looked back at me. we sat down and I smiled, I kissed Michael oh my god. so, I really do love him. I looked over at Michael and he smiled at me, after class I went to my locker and he stood beside me, "hey, darling." he said. I blushed, "hey!" I smiled. "what you doing, love?" he asked. "nothing much, just about to go home." I said, he nodded. "wanna come to my house?" he grinned, I nodded. "sure," I responded, smiling. me and him walked out the school and we walked to his house, when we finally arrived there I saw Evan and Elizabeth. "hey guys!" I smiled, they waved at me. "hello, y/n!!" they beamed at me, "let's go outside, y/n, yeah?" mike asked. I nodded, "mhm, sure!" we walked outside and he held my hand. I blushed slightly and tried not to smile, our hands interlocked our fingers. I smiled, "you blushing?" he teased. I shook my head and looked at him, "n-no?!" I smiled. "maybe.." I looked down, he chuckled. "y/n," he stopped and held both my hands, he looked at me in the eyes. "yes?" I responded, he smiled. "would you like to be the love of my life?" he asked, I looked at him and grinned. "yes of course!" I said, giggling. he smiled and grabbed my face, he began kissing me and I kissed back. "how about I take you on a date, yeah?" he said, I hugged him. "that's be great, my love." I said and looked at him. "sweet!" he said, he held my hand and we drove to a park. he already had the things for a picnic so, "we're here, darling." he smiled. he opens the door for me and I stepped outside, "thanks," I beamed. he set down a blanket on the grass and we both sat down, he got out the picnic basket and he opened it. he got out some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for me and him, I smiled at him and I took a bite of it. "Michael?" I said, he looked at me, chewing on his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "yes, love?" he replied, I smiled at him. "I love you." I told him, he looked at me lovingly. "I love you too." he smiled brightly, "hey, uh, prom is coming up," he said, I smiled at him. "I'm gonna be your prom date, obviously, love." I told him, he nodded and smiled. "yeah, of course, darling." he spoke, chuckling.