Chapter 7 - I killed for you

(Y/n) woke up looking around realising she had fallen asleep on the couch. She slowly sits up, pressing her hand on her head as she felt the nights drinking creeping its way back into her system.

She looks at the clock down at her watch.

1am. She hadn't slept long. When she lifts the blanket, a cold breeze welcomes her. She looks down realising she was half-naked, wearing one of Stu's jumpers. She remembered what happened earlier and blushed.

Questions swarmed in her head. Was he lying about no longer being with Tatum. Did he mean what he said?

Pushing those thoughts aside, she retrieves her jeans from the floor and puts them on. Zipping them up, she heard a noise coming from upstairs, it sounded like screaming. Squinting, she follows the source of the noise which led out the room.

When she goes out to check what it was, she notices the place looked deserted.

Could she be the only one there?

She heard something coming from the sitting area and went back to check.

Randy was laying on the couch, lazily watching over the rest of the movie that was on.

"You're still here?" She asks, watching him glance at her briefly before looking back at the TV.

"I don't go through a movie without finishing it," he says, proudly.

"Noted,"

She turns on her heel and walks out and notices the door was left wide open.

"Stu?" She calls, hearing nothing. She goes to walk up the stairs but hears someone running towards the door. She slowing walks over and screams when Dewey appeared holding a gun.

"Dewey! What's going on?" She asks, watching him looking around the home frantically pointing his gun around to make sure the place was empty. He returns to her.

"You shouldn't be here, (Y/n), it's not safe," he begins.

"Why? What's happened," she asks, following him as he walks off into the sitting area to see the film was still playing on the screen.

"Where the fuck did Randy go?" She questions behind him. Dewey fixes his hair, out of breath.

"Dewey?"

"The killers out there, he-" he looks down not able to finish his sentence.

"He what?" She turns her head hearing someone screaming outside and runs out the room.

"(Y/n), wait!" Dewey calls.

She runs to the door and spots Sidney.

"Sidney!"

"(Y/n)!" The two run to each other.

"What happened?"

"The killer, he killed Billy!" She cries, gripping at her top. (Y/n) was speechless but remembered about Stu.

"Where's Stu?"

Dewey ran to the door, looking out at the two.

"Dewey!" Sidney calls running up to him but he collapsed onto the ground with a knife in his back. Sidney walks back crying as (Y/n) stares in shock. Dewey was soon replaced with the killer standing at the door. He grabs the knife and clears the blood on his glove as Sidney began to run, (Y/n) following behind.

They hopped in Deweys car and locked the doors. She tried starting the car but the killer shows he has the keys in his hands before disappearing.

"Where did he go?" They panic.