•Ayuka Shikichi

ayuka Shikichi

"all I've ever wanted was peace"

Now playing - money . Lisa

-·-·-·-·-

ayuka shikichi comes from a decently large family, two younger brothers a loving mother and father and you'd believe that's good but along with a happy family ayukas father runs a multi talented corporation that he plans on handing down the ayuka since she's the oldest child.
but despite being put higher than everyone ayuka is a modest girl caring not about money but her freedom and peace , wanting nothing but happiness for everyone but also being overly emotional and known at the crybaby of the group.
But don't underestimate the girl she'll throw money around like it's water

a sweet girl with a kind heart ayuka cares for her brothers ayato and hayato along with friends deeply to the point of sacrificing herself for them if the time were to ever actually come down to it. Ayuka is a smart girl who excels in school she's a soft spoken and overly honest and blunt girl who's a little bit of an airhead when it comes to anything other than academics

-·-·-·-·-

"Don't laugh at me when I say I wish on stars for you"

Now playing - dictator . Rei mei

-·-·-·--·-

As a child it was stated ayuka had a fairly normal childhood as far as normal can go, having three years to herself before her brother ayato was born and then two more years passed by when hayato was born
at the young age of seven well after her brothers were born her mothers body took a large toll, falling sickly with a horrible sickness from her body refusing to take nutrients and soon died two years into surgeries believing she was getting better but despite all the surgeries and money her father put into her mother telling them how the money will help and fix their mom she still ended up passing but after she died ayuka put the blame on her father for "lying" on how money will fix their mother's illness soon regretting it when seeing how torn her father became after her mother's death. She, now taking on the maternal role as the eldest sibling and only sister for her two brothers learning how to cook and clean at a young age despite the rather large effect her mother's death put on her she absolutely refused to consult to anyone about her emotional struggle thinking it "wasn't that bad" Still at the young age of 11 she ran across a girl by the name of sana one day while her father was on a business trip in roppongi they met in an animal shop, Sana having been looking at the snakes while ayuka was only there to pass time while her father was working. Being interested in making friends with the grumpy looking little girl she went over and began spewing nonsense facts about snakes and all the animals inside the pet shop even describing the animals she had at her house and from then on the two girls became rather close friends but Sana was rather disappointed to hear they didn't live in the same district.

Into middle school since ayuka didn't go to the same school as Sana the girl would come over often enough after classes to hang out eventually learning that ayuka was a wiz with computers smarter than expected and gave her an opportunity to join the gang her and shiori are apart of but ayuka informed her she wasn't really one for fighting and as they talked more Sana gave ayuka the job of researching the people they couldn't find or needed more information on which ayuka seen as a great idea and no one would ever know it was her or so she expected.

Along with her first year of middle school she met two best friends in school by the name of kokonoi and inui, originally leaving the school kokonoi stopped her on the way out speaking on how he's heard of her father trying to make a money deal

with her ignoring the annoyed look that was growing on her face till she threw money into his face and began to tell him off before being stopped by inui who rounded kokonoi up explaining how he was being rude before he told ayuka it was rude to throw things at people but still apologized for his best friends behavior and picked the money up giving it back to the girl. After that she shook off the weird meeting and went on with the rest of her day only to keep running into the two in and out of school and she tried to fight the urge to confront them eventually confining to Sana about the recent run ins only to have Sana push her to confront at least one of them which she did when she seen inui outside of school without kokonoi giving her the chance to speak with him without kokonois burning glare and from that point on they became friends and later on into her second year of middle school she confessed to her friends how she had a thing for inui her friends saying how she should simply tell the boy she likes him but due to her horrible issue concerning voicing her feelings and emotions she absolutely refused it.

Into her adulthood ayuka lives with her family in the same large house as her childhood and now runs her fathers business and it still apart of the nameless gang and at the same time helps Sana out whenever she's struggling with hunting her business partners down, she's now a much more hands on person focusing on her business and her business only. Still in close contact with inui and kokonoi both she only help kokonoi since he works with Sana and inui never comes to her for business assistance but rather personal favors such as finding time from her day to meet up with him.

-·-·-·-·-

Oh! A black cat that's good luck! What.. It's not? Any cat is good luck!!"

Now playing - tomboy . destiny rogers

-·-·-·-·-

Going into appearance ayuka is a pale skinned girl with a gentle round face with wide slighty droppy eyes giving her a gentle and caring look her eyes being a gentle yellow color and much like her mother she has a double beauty mark under her right eyebrow, despite her pale complexion she is rather blushed in the cheeks along with different parts of her body giving her the look of almost like a porcelain doll. As the beauty she is she had long lavender dyed hair that she wears in a high messy ponytail leaving her bangs to dangle Sloppily in her face to avoid the stares of people. She has her left nostril double pierced one a Ruby stud and the other a rose gold hoop along with wearing a long yellow accessory in her hair gifted to her by her mother and her ears are pierced with four different types of earrings two sets given to her by each of her brothers and she wears a necklace with the same Ruby jewel given to her by her father. Only standing at a fair 5'5 and a little more on the curvy side (like Emma for example) if she isn't wearing her school uniform she's wearing heaps of designer clothing mostly in a much softer style than her friend Sana such as cardigans sweaters and if she's feelings spicy enough she'll walk around in lace dresses to make herself feel like a princess. Her hands assorted in rings like her mother's wedding ring and bracelets and nails constantly done in a nice manicure she also wears round red glasses, she's anything less than stylish

Going into her later years ayukas hair is now a dark rose gold pink and she now has her gang tattoo on the side of her neck keeping her normal style but loses the glasses now wearing contacts her appearance hasn't changed much other than the fact she's now 5'7 and a whole lot more serious looking whenever she leaves the house she's dressed like she's going to a business meeting along with wearing her mother and fathers wedding rings.

-·-·-·-·-
"Shouldn't you be helping her Sana?!"

"Hm? Nah she got this"

"You're really bad at this thing.."

Now playing - moneyonmymind . UPSHAL

-·-·-·-·-

OC Belongs to: -blueberry__mintae