Chapter-19

Sana's P.O.V

It's been a week since Jihyo vanished like a wind

It's been a week since Jihyo vanished like a wind. Where is she? Why did she have to run away like this? I know the feeling of giving up on the person you loved the most; that's why I want to talk with her. I want to tell her it's okay to feel for someone.

Btw, I never thought Mina can be so romantic and jealous type. I mean smoke comes through her ears whenever any girl tries to flirt with Chae. I remember one day we went shopping and a salesgirl was trying to flirt with Chae. But Mina noticed it and kissed Chae in front of everyone. Chae was frozen on her spot and I still can't believe it was her.

Momo is still single but I know she has a crush on the tofu; I mean Dahyun. I noticed her checking out Dahyun and the way her eyes sparkle around her.

I looked at my phone, It's 3 am and I don't know why I can't sleep? Ugh!! What should I do now??

I was thinking but suddenly a text popped out on my phone screen.

Baby? Are you sleeping? I can't sleep.
-T

I smiled and texted back.

Ani...Same can't sleep. Missing you :(
-S

Should I come over? I miss you too!
-T

Ok, but don't make any sound. Mina is sleeping.
-s

Ok!! Baby!! I am coming! Love u!
-T

Love you too...
-S

I stood up from my bed, tied my hair in a loose bun, and put on a shirt. I can't sleep wearing clothes so I prefer a sports bra and shorts. I tiptoed from my room and saw Mina fall asleep while working.  So I went to her and put on a blanket over her body.

'She is working hard for her upcoming project.' I thought myself and left her room silently.

I went out of my house and waited for her in front of the door. Damn! It's too cold outside.

I was rooming my eyes around, waiting, and saw her from a distance. Our eyes met and she waved at me. I waved back and she came ran to hug me.

"I missed you," Tzuyu said while nudging her nose in my hair and I buried my face in her chest. She is so warm and smells good.

"I missed you too. Let's go inside. I am freezing." I said and she nodded.

We both silently stepped into my room and lay on the bed.