:when you get valentine confessions:

A/n: hey y'all! I am lonely for Valentine's Day (like usual) so I have to comfort myself by writing fanfiction. yeah, so... have a happy Valentine's Day!

I also have a mha one shot book if y'all wanna check it out

Scenario: you get a written valentines confession from someone other than your boyfriend

Izuku Midoryia:

You were surprised when you opened your shoe locker to see a hot pink letter fly out. You opened it and realized it was a love confession. Izuku was right next to you during the whole thing and he got worried. What the person had written to you were such sweet things that Izuku couldn't help feel nervous, maybe you would be happier with this person?

Izuku was surprised when you threw it away.

"Isn't that kind of mean?" Izuku asked, a bit surprised.

"A little bit, but I'm dating you, so I don't need it."You poked his cheek playfully as he blushed. "Yeah.." Izuku mumbled as you kissed his cheek.

"I love you and only you Izuku, that person has to move on." You said. Izuku smiled as he grabbed your hand, holding it.

Izuku just stared at you for the rest of the day, admiring your features and writing stuff down about you.

Katsuki Bakugo:

Katsuki was gritting his teeth as he read the letter you had found in your locker. Katsuki snatched it out of your hands and held it up.

"Who in the fuck gave my partner a valentines?! I'm their boyfriend! Whoever did it, I will fucking kill you! You hear me?! Kill-" you slapped your hand over his mouth and Katsuki stared at you with blazing eyes.

You took the letter and ripped it in half, throwing it away.

"Calm down Katsuki, I'm not leaving you for someone I bet I don't even know." You assured.

"I wasn't worried about that! I just don't want some scum to bother you!" Katsuki yelled.

"Here," you grabbed a piece of paper from Katsuki's locker and grabbed a pen. You stuck the note to your locker and looked at Katsuki with a smirk.

It read 'Katsuki's property'.

"There, happy?" You folded your arms successfully as you saw Katsuki blush a little bit. "Pft, whatever. But if someone tries giving you another valentines letter, I'll blow their ass up so hard that they won't be able to walk ever again."

"Katsuki, please listen to your words and tell me it isn't a dirty joke."

Shoto Todoroki:

Shoto curiously watched you open the letter and you both read it. It was some person that had confessed their feelings for you in a beautiful poem. Shoto frowned slightly.

"Who is this from?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, it's anonymous. Why?" You fixed your gaze on Shoto.

"I just.. want to make sure you are safe from any creeps. I don't want them to become a stalker or something.." Shoto said simply, trying to hide the fact that he is concerned if you want to find out who this person is, and date them instead.

"Don't worry, I doubt this is some sort of yandere. Besides, I have a strong boyfriend that no one would mess with." You smiled and Shoto couldn't help but smile too. "Okay than, we have nothing to worry about." Shoto agreed and you both walked to class.

Eijiro Kirishima:

Kirishima curiously walked up from behind you to see what you were reading, only to see you were reading a love letter.