★day 1: naptime★

All the kids didn't want to sleep but fell asleep instantly "sorry sunshine I'm going to the tower I'll be back" sun said and then leaped off to the tower. "Hey,starlight you look really nice~"moon said behind you. "ACH!" he startled you and you fell over "sorry starlight, didn't mean to scare ya~" he teased and playfully licked his very sharp teeth. His eyes....their.... different I. A good way I could easily get lost in them...WAIT HE HAS A TONGUE?!?! That's weird!he's a robot though!

"Starlight~ you get distracted very easily~" moon is teasing you but you don't realize because your looking straight in his eyes you can't hear are see anything else....your mesmerized by his charming eyes. "Starlight?~" moondrop snaps you out of your trance and you realized he was talking to you.

You are now running from him but you can't seem to remember why. Your running out of energy... I'm out of breath is he close? You look behind you he's running fast at you he looks...thirsty and not thirsty for water you then remember why you ran... He tried to... You don't want to think about it.

You ran out of breath. Your about to pass out, your eyelids feel heavy........you fell asleep

Thank you for reading
Sun and moon are waiting in the next chapter 🌑🌞