★night two: uh oh🥴★

Not me getting random bursts of motivation 🙌

you arrive in the daycare, fuming but a little flustered. "WHY WERE YOU IN MY BATHROOM?!" You yell at the sun and moon. The two robots run away. A few hours later you manage to calm down. The lights suddenly turns off. And... You remember... Moon is more active at night. "Starlight~" oh god! I forgot to hide! You start running in hopes to make it but... "There you are~" moondrop grabs you by your shirts Collar. Oh no. "Starlight~ you never got your punishment~" moon teases. Oh gosh what is it?? You think to yourself. Moon drop brings you to the tower, it seems sunrise is not here. "Starlight, should we... Get dirty?.. ~" you don't want to know what that means. "We did get interrupted last time.. " moon is thinking wait a minute.. It's only night two, you shouldn't have looked away. You are currently getting held right above the ball pit. "AHH-" "oh, your no fun!" Moon drop says to sunny, sun to the rescue! "They're shaking moon! You've gone too far." Sun brings you to the front desk. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Sun starts piling you with questions, but you can't help but think.... Does moon really care about you?.. How do you know your not just some play thing to him? He nearly dropped you from the tower on purpose! Would someone who cared about you throw you off a tower? What do you care?! He's just some stupid robot, he doesn't have emotions, phobias, needs. He doesn't want you, he doesn't like you, He doesn't need you. Who cares?! Not you, that's for sure!

OOOOH~ 💔
Btw the next few episodes will hurt :(
Sun is waiting  in the next one🌞🌞🌞