part three

High-school)

Their person

You were walking with Senku to the science lab and were planning to get set up with the other members, you both reached the door and started to put on your coats and get your googles. You both were working peacefully and then Tajiu (big oaf) bursted into the lab screaming that he would finally confess to Yuzuriha after 3-5 years (I always mess up the amount of years)

Senkus pov)

I was working along side M/N, my crush to put it short, then the Big oaf ran through the room slamming the door against the wall and screamed that he was finally gonna confess to Yuzuriha. I kinda wish I had his confidence to confess but right now wasn't the time and place to do that. I turned to M/N just to see him staring put the window into the sun. I quickly put my hands over his eyes and scolded him saying "Stupid, your gonna hurt your eyes doing that" he tried pulling my hands off of his eyes but gave up seeing I wasn't gonna let go, he sighed and said "ugh Senkuu let go!- I swear I'll stop!!" My heart skipped a beat hearing my name come out of his mouth as if it was a natural think to say, kinda like when baby's say goo goo ga ga, stupid I know but it's true!

M/Ns pov)

I was doing a few thing next to Senku but then suddenly Tajiu bursted into the room and practically got the door off the screws and bolts, he said something about he confessing to Yuzuriha but I tuned him out and stared into the sun. If Senku found out I'll just lie but then again its hard to lie to Senku, suddenly right after i was done thinking that thought I felt hands cover my eyes, suddenly I heard Senku scold me saying "Stupid, your gonna hurt your eyes doing that." After a few seconds I was pratically begging for him to release his hands from my eyes and be blessed to see again, I then said " Ugh Senkuu let go!- I swear I'll stop!!" He wasnt letting go so I slipped through his hold and took off my googles to clean them.

Senkus pov)

I felt M/N slip through my hold and u turned towards him obly to see his take off his goggles to I think clean them, He relased his L/H H/C (length and hair color) and the hair fell into place, he looked at the googles with his E/C (eye color) and started to rub them to get em clean. Thats when we all gathered by the window and started making bets on if he would be regected or not..

|| AHH hello my army that i shall rename skelaton army! Sorry ive been out for sooo long!! I had heart surgey and the recovering and process was not easy at all! But now that im back in full swing and catching up on the anime im ready to take on this book again! Until next time my lovelies, i wish you all the best!! Goodbye ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤 ||