the beggining

it was a normal day you were helpout out the sience club with senku. oh right you might want a backstory so here we go!

FLASHBACK

you were in class Reading a highschool level book it was the last one until you did the collage ones so you were a bit sad about it. however you did not notice the green and white haired boy who was standing over your shoulder reading the book with you. the boy then said " can i borrow the other books please?" you looked over your shoulder to see him you were not shocked you were just not feeling anything so you just said " sure just dont take the collage ones i have not finished them yet. "ok thanks" he then took the books and when to sit at his desk. who just continued with your book and then finished you then close the book and ask the boy hey i finished the last highschool book you want it? he then said " yes please" you then walkover to his desk and place the book down and then walk back to your desk and then start the collage book. after three hours your finished with all the collage books. and ask him again if he wants them he says the same thing againg "yes please" you then walk over again and place them down before you go back to your desk he then asked " why do you even have these? were only in kindergarden?" you then say i want to go to the moon so i can be the first male to ever get a live species and brong it back with me. i dont believe the photos nor the videos i want to see it for myself. the boy then said " well i also want to go to space so lets work together to achive our dream?" sure i guess you said and rlthen you both shook hands the boy said " my name is senku yours?" M/N nice to meet you senku.

__________________

OMG IM SO HAPPY TO SEE SEASON TWO NEXT YEAR IN JANUARY!! Anyways next chapter will be about middle school so yea that will be out tommorowq!! bye my froggie army see you soon!!